The Date with Yuri

You are at your apartment with Viktor after your run together, you are preparing for your date with Yuri.

"Viktor, I don't know what to wear!" You sigh as you sit on your bed. Viktor walks out of the room and comes back with a short dress with flowers and butterflies embroidered onto it. You gasp. "Viktor, where did you get that from?" You ask him and he smiles at you.

"It doesn't matter but I know Yuri will love it." Viktor said as he handed it to you.

"Thank you, Viktor! You run up and hug him. You then go into the bathroom to try it on. You walk back out to see Viktor stunned, eyes sparkling.

"You're beautiful!" He announces like a proud mother. 

You hear a knock at the door and Viktor goes to answer it. You stand in front of your mirror looking at yourself. The dress was beautiful, it fitted your features perfectly and hugged your waist. You walk over to the door to see Viktor talking to a rather handsome Yuri. They stop and turn to look at you.

"Hey Y/N, you look stunning!" Yuri said and Viktor winked at you. You thank him and start walking out Viktor follows you out and outside the apartment complex and you and Yuri walk towards the restaurant and Viktor walks in the other direction. 

"Have fun you guys!" He said as he waved you off.

"See you later!" You and Yuri respond in unison.

You arrive at the restaurant a few minutes later. Yuri pulls out a chair for you, you thank him and sit down. As Yuri sits down a waiter walks over to your table.

"Hello my name is Erwin and I will be your waiter for this evening, What would you like to drink this evening?" He asks. You look at Yuri and he nods at you to order.

"May I have a glass of (favourite drink), please." You ask.

"Certainly miss, now what can I get for you young sir?"

"The same please." He asks the waiter. You and Yuri look at the menu and agree to get the special which is a surprise. The waiter then walks over from the bar and brings out our drinks. "Now what would you like to order?".

"Could we both order the special, please." Yuri asks the man.

"Certainly, your order will be with you soon." He announces. He walks over to the bar again.

"So, Y/N how has practice been for you recently?"

"It has been really challenging, I have been trying for a Quadruple Salchow, but I can't seem to nail it."

"Yeah I really struggled with them last year, but Viktor told me I could win without them, although I went against his wishes and did them anyway." He joked.

"Haha, I saw, last year at the nationals, but at least you got it!" You then realised how much you were fangirling.

"I saw your skate last year, it was phenomenal! The way you moved on the ice really moved me, and the song you used is my favourite now, Where did you find 'History maker?" He asked you wide eyed. You were totally taken aback by what he just said. "Was he... Fangirling?" You ask yourself.

"I originally heard it on an anime about figure skating when I was 17 and fell in love with it, it was the reason that I figure skate now." You say.

"That's cool, I like anime especially adventure ones. We could watch the anime you like some time If you would like to?" He asks.

"That would be fun! Why don't you come over later we could watch it?" You ask him.

"Perfect!" He said as the food was placed on the table. It was Pork cutlet bowls.

"I love pork cutlet bowls!" Yuri announces.

"Me too." You say as you both much on your food together.

You and Yuri finish your dinner and Yuri paid the bill since he insisted he would. You walk to yours down the road and you unlock your door.

End of chapter two. 

Continued next chapter.