I think I found my Eros

You wake up in Yuri's arms in your bed. He was snoring so quietly like a cute little puppy. You looked at the clock, it was 10 am, I moved to grab my phone, 5 messages popped up on your screen.

Viktor- I came over for our run since you didn't answer any of my calls and I was worried but I found you and Yuri on the settee sleeping (How kawaii may I add) so I left you to it. You owe me one since you left me alone.

Rosie- WHAT?! You're dating Yuri Katsuki????? (Rosie sent an attachment)

Yurio- Are you dating that scum Yuri now?! (Yurio sent an attachment)

Angela- You're dating Yuri now? (Angela sent an attachment)

Sarah- Are you dating Yuri? (Sarah sent an attachment)

What the hell is this photo? You open it up to see its a screenshot of a post made by none other that Viktor Nikiforov with the caption. "Aren't they so KAWAII!" Goodness Viktor is such an otaku. It was a picture of you asleep in Yuri's arms, you had to admit it was adorable.

You turn around and cuddle with Yuri again, he opens his eyes and hugs you tighter. He kisses your nose and you blush, almost forgetting Viktor's post. "Er... Yuri." You say.

"Yes?" He asks worriedly.

"You should check Instagrams." I say slightly nervously. He picks up his phone and scrolls through until he finds an intriguing post made but the one and only Viktor.

He laughs. "That's Viktor for you." You look at him with a questioning look.

"It doesn't bother you then?" You ask smiling.

"Of course not, I love you." He smiles as props himself up by his elbow looking down at you. "Your so beautiful." He adds as he cupped your cheek and planted a kiss on you. Electric sparks fly up your spine. You pull him closer deepening the kiss you don't ever want it to stop. He rolls over on top of you and attacks your jaw with kisses and then trails down to your neckline and to your collarbone.

"Y-Yuri...," You moan. "Please, don't stop Yuri!" He laughs into your ear quietly. He continues attacking your neck and finds your sweet spot. You moan again. You then start to unbutton his shirt. It's unbuttoned and your roll over so you were on top of him now and his dark hair fell on his face perfectly, just over his left eye. You kiss all the way down his chest, he was surprisingly toned. You got down to his waistline and you slid your tongue across it. Yuri moaned and whispered your name. You crawl back up to his mouth, but before you could he flipped you guys over so he was now on top and kissed you deeply sliding his tongue across your bottom lip begging to enter your mouth you denied his access. So as he continued kissing you he slid his hand under your shirt and caressed you, you were about to moan but Yuri took this chance and slid his tongue into your mouth. You moaned into the kiss. He unclipped your bra and threw it off to the other side of the room. You heard a gasp and saw Viktor by the door. 

The bra had landed on his face. He put it down and started walking towards the door. "It's okay I'm leaving now, I didn't see anything, I just came in to see if you were okay." He laughed to himself and walked out of the apartment. You and Yuri were blushing and you were staring at Yuri. You laughed.

"Nice throw, ya dingus!" You said and Yuri laughed and rolled over next to you and pulled you close and kissed your forehead.

"I love you..." He paused. "Ya dingus!" He said and you kissed him on the lips.