Christmas special- Kakakae

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in a looong time and I'm so sorry!! I've been really busy lately and also trying to come out of a hole of darkness.... anyways! I'll give ya guys a lil kakakae special :3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sasuke POV

A layer of snow was spread across the land of fire. The sounds of children laughing could be heard throughout the village and snowmen, designed like ninja, could be found anywhere. Kae walked thought the village with her hands in her pockets. Half of her face was hidden within her black scarf. Three mischievous genin looked at eachother with grins on their faces.

"Alright Sakura, Naruto. You guys know what to do." They nodded at me and then left. Sakura was to get Kurenai and take Kae out of the village for a while, and Naruto was gonna somehow bribe *cough* sexy jutsu *cough* the Hokage into giving them a small mission outside the village to keep her away.

"What are you doing...?" Kakashi m-sensei asked from behind. I smiled.

"Nothing...." I had a mischievous grin. "Now you need to come with me!" I dragged Kakashi to Asuma's house then ran off to meet up with everyone to set things up.

•••••••••••••••

"Is everything done??" Everyone smiled at me and nodded. "Alright! Let's get ready for the festival and watch the plan fall into place!"

••••••••••••••••

Kae POV

"Kurenai... I still don't see why I need to wear this..." I said looking down at the kimono she made me wear.

"You have to!! You look absolutely amazing!" She pushed me in front of a mirror and I examined myself. The kimono was a light grey and there were red flowers that lined the soft material, making the red in my hair stand out. My hair was pulled into a bun with small strands pulled out, and my makeup was done perfectly.

"Kurenai.." She smiled at me and there was a knock at the door. Kurenai ran down to answer it.

"Kae!" She called. "Come downstairs!" As I made my way downstairs I saw Kakashi standing in the doorway with his mouth open. I gave him a smirk.

"Kakashi, close your mouth. You'll let flies in."

•••
Kakashi
•••

"Kae! Come downstairs!" Kurenai called. I watched as she made her way downstairs. My mind went absolutely blank and my heart was going crazy.

"Kakashi, close your mouth or flies will get in." I blinked and closed my mouth. Wait!! How could she tell??! I have my mask on??"

"Wow.." I managed.

"What?"

"You look absolutely beautiful..." A light pink made its way across her cheeks.

"Oh.." Kurenai squealed.

"Okay you two!! Out! Out!" Kurenai shoved us out of her house and closed the door.

"Okay then.." I mumbled and scratched the back of my head. "Shall we?" She smiled up at me.

"Let's go."

••••••••••

The festival was amazing. I watched as Kae tried and failed miserably at getting a fish, and had my face stuffed with chocolate. But somehow we managed to get led to a trail lined with little lights. The lights reflected across the snow, causing it to look like stars along the ground. With linked arms, me and Kae made our way through. The end of the path was at a cliff, and as soon as we made it, the fireworks started. It was beautiful. I looked at Kae. She was absolutely stunning and there was no mistake that I had fallen in love with her. And not just her looks or personality, but every perk and flaw. I loved the way her eyes were sparkling as each firework went off. I loved how she calls me an idiot. I love every inch.

She looked at me with this smile on her face and her eyes sparkling so bright, my heart melted.

"Kae.." she tilted her head at me.

"Yes Kakashi?"

"I want.. I mean, can I.." I took a deep breath. "Argh. Why is this so difficult??" I was snapped out of it with a kiss to the cheek.

"Kakashi. Go ahead. Kiss me." I leant in and kissed her. I felt her smile and kiss back.

"Kae.. I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too. Merry Christmas." And she kissed me again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! I know it's been a while and this was a really short part, but I hope you enjoyed it!

Ps: new part coming soon!!

Kyo ~ :3

🎄 MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🎄