Extra Chapter. Merry Christmas

Ashley's POV

"Merry Christmas, pretty lady", my amazing brother Ty said. I got out of bed and kissed his cheek.

"Morning, Ty bear" I said with a cheeky grin on my face.

I ran downstairs and hugged everyone and wished them merry Christmas. My cousin Bri and Ryan were there to. And I love them to death.

After breakfast which was holiday special. Layer of pancakes that had a Cinnamon pancake, a candy cane pancake, and our all time favorite nutella filled pancake. And my all time fave hot chocolate with smore's. That's the holiday breakfast. Yummy I know.

Me and my cousin we hung out, went to churches, ate a lot of things. Now Bri and I were in a mall shopping for clothes. But Bri being a huge nerd saw a book store and left me alone to shop. Well thanks a lot Bri. I love you sooo much. Note the sarcasm.

Well... Which store to try. Think Ashley think. I'll just look around. "Hello, miss would you like to come", suddenly a voice came I looked around to see the owner of the voice. It was a pretty old lady. Her store looked beautiful. Wow. I'll try.

"Yea sure, I'd love to",I said smiling.

When I was stepping inside. Everyone yelled for god knows what reason. I looked to the person who was in front of me. Please drum roll. The Aiden the great. My luck is really bad.

"Soo"

"Soo what"

"You know we are standing below a mistletoe, right", my eyed widened, no fudging way. Shiz my life is over. Ughhhhhh.

"I'm not gonna break the tradition", he said I gave him the 'what the heck are you saying' look. Oh shiz I understood. Shiz.

And with a fast move his lips were on mine kissing softly. It felt too good to be true. My body was on fire. I was feeling pleasure.

Suddenly I heard 'wake up, wake up, miss Cooper this instance or you're going to detention'. What detention. Shiz. Shiz. Shiz. I opened my eyes wide and looked to see Mr Roberts looking at me with anger. I know what he's gonna say. Detention. Every teachers favourite word

D
E
T
E
N
T
I
O
N ,see told ya just he said five hundred time louder. Besides my dream was too good to be true.

But I'll make everything right.