Ch.11.I love you

A/N hey guys, before starting the chapter I want to dedicate this chapter to zozopearl for the gorgeous cover. Please go to her for covers, her work is amazing.

Ash's POV

We reached hospital, everyone was restless, Charlie was like our personal Charlie Chaplin, we basically adore her and her jokes. But Vicky was more restless than any of us. I don't know him well so can't say why he's so restless.

It was now me and Vicky alone. The awkward silence was unbearable. Tyler went to get the medicines along with Nat because he didn't want to leave Nat alone when she's so broken. She's blaming herself for everything. Total bullshit if you ask me, it's nobody's fault except the person who did this to our precious Charlie. Aiden went to nearby cafe to buy us all some food. So it was me and Vicky alone.

He had shoved his face in his hands. Sobbing quietly. I sat closer to him and side hugged him, cooing him and telling him it's ok, everything will be fine.

After some time, I looked in his eyes and dayum he looked like a lost puppy. I was curious about his relationship with Charlie, because it looked something deeper than just friendship.

"What is your relationship with Charlie", I asked looking at him straight in the eyes making sure he knows I'm serious. He looked at me for a moment shocked then looked down in and smiled. It was a sad smile though.

"I love Charlie, and have been since we were kids. She lived in the house beside mine and the first day I saw her she was crying saying how she didn't want to come here and leave her friends in Rosevile. For an eleven year old boy, it was weird to see the girl who he once lost. Charlie doesn't know but I used to live in Rosevile, it's my hometown. We were best friends back then. She was my first love and still is. I love her with all my heart but never mustered courage to tell her. I love the sappy  Charlie, I love the crybaby Charlie. I love her with her mood swings and need for chocolate at wrong time. I love her with all my heart". I was crying, I didn't realise but tears were falling down my face. This is the most amazing thing I've ever heard.

"Why don't you go and tell her that, she'll be very happy and I know you love her dearly", I said with my voice coming out muffled.

She was in coma, the attack had hurt her head very badly. I was scared for her, for her, everything but I knew she'd love to listen to him saying the things he told me.

Aiden came the hour after our conversation. I felt closer to Vicky. He was like my second brother, an annoying one too.

The whole day went with us praying for Charlie and cheering up Nat and having stupid talks with Vicky. It was amazing.

At the end of the day, Aiden and Vicky dropped me home.

Vicky suddenly came out of Aiden's car and kissed my cheek. I was startled. Not knowing what to say, how to react. It was just a peck on the cheek but I was curious as to why. Why suddenly.