•Part 2•

Title: LUCINDA!!!
Pairings: Gaurance & Aarmau
Setting: MyStreet S.1
Art By: P-Y-F (DeviantART)
————————————————
Laurance

I hate this so much. And it's been like, what, 10 minutes? I felt completely uncomfortable about this. The guys and I went back home and that's when they started questioning it. "So, Laurance. Why did you agree to that?" Travis asked. "We didn't agree, of Lucinda said we agreed, she was lying." I responded to him, accidentally rolling my r's. This meif'wa thing took a toll on me. "Why'd she want you guys to test her potion though?" Dante then asked. I shrugged, "For torture purposes." Dammit, I rolled my r's again. Next time I'm probably going to end up nyah-ing. I looked at Garroth and he was blushing and sort of staring. I looked away and Dante and Travis went upstairs. "Have fun being a cat boy, Laurance!" Travis callled. I huffed lightly. This sucks, I'm not going to have fun. I thought. Garroth looked at me, finally. "H-How long are y-you going to be a meif'wa, Laurance?" He asked me. I shrugged again, "I have no clue, Lucinda said maybe a week." I told him.

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "W-well then." He choked out. I then got an idea. Aph said I could use this to my advantage. Why not? Be a meif'wa and tell your crush you like him. I mean I have nothing better to do and- I'm just stalling. "Hey Garroth~" I said, the r automatically rolling again. I'm guessing that'll happen every time I speak. "Y-yeah?" He asked. I got down on all fours like a cat and sat there. "Do you think me being a meif'wa is a good thing?" I asked. He opened his mouth to say something but shut it and looked away from me. I crawled over to him and sat by his legs. I nuzzled them like a cat would. I could feel my face heat up as I did it and it was kind of fun.

Garroth

Why did Laurance have to become a meif'wa today?  What's on my leg?  Oh my Irene.  So basically, my best friend, who I have strong feelings for, is a meif'wa doing cat-like things to me.  I blushed as soon as I saw and I noticed a light red on Laurance's cheeks as well.  I pushed him away with my leg slightly and he let out a "Nya~?" and that's when I blushed darker.  He then looked up at me and raised his arms like a child who wanted to be carried. "Garroth, could you-" I cut him off by picking him up and holding him bridal style.  I wonder if he's rolling his r's on pourpose.  Because it's adorable.  I carried Laurance upstairs and to his bedroom.  I put him on his bed and the blush on my face slowly faded away.  I started to leave so that I wouldn't be treated like a cat owner.  But I couldn't leave, Laurance grabbed my hand.  "Garroth, stay with me~" He whined cutely.  I turned and faced him and he laid down and opened up his arms.  I blushed and I noticed him blushing as well.  I laid down with him and he curled up next to me and wrapped his arms around my torso.  There's no way my face could turn a darker shade of red.  I softly ran my fingers through his hair.  Is. He. Purring?

I really need to tell Laurance how I feel about him.

Word Count: 633