•Gaurance 4•

🔻REWRITE IN SEQUEL🔻
Title: It's okay.
Pairing: Gaurance
______________________________________

Laurance
I was hiding in my room, I didn't want anyone to come in and I didn't want to leave.  I'm scared and confused—and—and I don't know what to do.  Wait, am I crying?  I am... I wiped away the tears quickly before going back into the fetal position on my bed. I whimpered slightly before hearing someone softly knock on the door. "Laurance..." I heard Garroth's voice from behind the door. No, I don't want to see the person who will just confuse me even more. He knocked again, "Laurance, open up. In capable of knocking down doors!" ... "Go away!" I yelled in reply, trying to keep my voice from quivering.

The door knob twisted a few times before footsteps walking away could be heard. I thought he was gone for a second before footsteps came back. There was a sound in the lock and I sat up, trying to see if he put the key in. The door started to open after a small click was heard and I hugged my knees to my chest, quickly wiping away my tears before more fell. The door opened all the way, revealing Garroth and I accidentally let out a loud sniffle I was trying so desperately to hide. Garroth shut the door behind him as I placed. y head into my lap, he dropped the key on the floor with a tiny noise, and came over to me. "Laurance, look up," he said as he sat on the bed beside me.

I didn't look up, I didn't want to face him. Garroth confuses me and I don't know what to feel—how to feel—or wether this is right or wrong or...

"Laurance... come on, buddy, you can talk to me." Garroth's hand came to my chin and he gently lifted my head out of my lap, revealing the sobbing mess I was. "Laurance, what happened? Did someone do something—" I interrupted him my moving my position so I could hug onto him. Garroth looked surprised for a second before wrapping his arms around me. I cried into his side and he just sat there dumbfounded for a bit.

"Laurance, can you please tell me what happened?" Garroth asked in a kind voice. I mumbled into his side, but he didn't hear me. "What did you say?" I lifted my head a bit and looked up at Garroth, "I-I-I'm confused..." I said quietly, stuttering, something I never do. "Over what?" Garroth asked, looking down at me strangely. I didn't answer, I buried my head into his side again.

Garroth lifted my chin up again with his hand, this time holding it there. "Over what?" He asked again. "I like someone..." was all I managed to say. "Who's the lucky girl?" "That's the thing... it's a—" I paused, "—a guy," I finished. "Who is he?" Not the reaction I expected. "You—" I paused to wipe away more tears but Garroth's hand beat mine to it, "—you don't hate me?" I asked him. Garroth shook his head, "No, why would I? Now, who is it? I might know him," Garroth asked me again.

I didn't say a word, "Do I know him?" He asked. I can't tell wether he cares or is just trying to get an answer to laugh at me. I nodded. "Is he one of our friends?" Garroth asked again. I nodded again. "Then who is it?" Garroth asked once again. I waited a minute before saying, "You..." in the quietest voice possible. Garroth was silent before I started, "Gar—" he cut me off my pressing his lips against mine.  He pulled away a bit after, before asking me, "What if I told you I liked you to?". My face felt like it was on fire.

I stared at him for a second before grabbing him by the shirt collar and kissing him.  Garroth was a bit surprised at first but he quickly kissed me back, wrapping his arms gently around my waist.  I moved my arms to be around Garroth's neck, shifting into a more comfortable position which happened to be straddling Garroth.  I don't think he minded.  Then out of no where we heard, "Oh mY IRENE, THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER!" Me and Garroth broke apart looking over at the door to reveal Aphmau standing in the doorway.  Travis and Dante must have sent her up here and wonderful. I blushed darker, if possible, and I noticed that Garroth was pretty much red as well. Aphmau seemed quite happy at the sight so I guess she is okay with me being gay...

Maybe I had nothing to worry about at all...

I'm glad that I thought that though, maybe if this didn't happen, me and Garroth would never be a thing.

Word Count: 800