CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

"You're drunk." Levi said flatly.

You rolled your eyes. "The hell you talkn'  'bout?" You slurred.

"I'm saying that you drank too much. You shouldn't have played that game with Farlen, you know it takes him more than forty seven bottles to get drunk." Levi flicked you on the forehead.

"Owww! Levi's so mean." You pouted, glaring up at him with tears in your eyes. "I try and have fun for five seconds and I ge' in trouble."

Levi's eyes widened as he immediately felt bad. "(Y/N)...oh Jesus Christ, don't give me that face." He groaned. "Fine, fine, I'm sorry for flicking you."

Your pout changed to a smile as you pulled his sleeve. "Hey, lean down a bit." You told him, and he bent down, confused. He froze when he felt your lips meeting his cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Happy birthday eve, Levi!" You laughed. Levi couldn't help the smile from slipping into his lips.

"Why the hell are you even drinking, idiot?"

The voice repeated again and again in your head, getting harsher and colder each time.

You woke up on the cold floor boards, clutching a beer bottle in your hand.

Why were you even drinking? Tears streamed down your face.

To numb the pain of being alone for the first time, of course.