16 | "cute speeches like that wouldn't hurt"

Azalea" |◁►| "Roman"

THREE MISSED CALLS: Roman Alexander

NEW TEXT MESSAGE: Roman Alexander

look, azzy. i'm sorry for not coming on time yesterday. you might think i didn't come at all, but i came.

~Roman Alexander

d e l i v e r e d 8:01 a.m; r e a d

didn't you bump into some guy when you were rushing out?

~Roman Alexander

d e l i v e r e d 8:02 a.m; r e a d

guess what? that guy was me!

~Roman Alexander

d e l i v e r e d 8:02 a.m; r e a d

not happy with that? great, i screwed up again. you're ignoring me now, aren't you.

~Roman Alexander

d e l i v e r e d 8:03 a.m; r e a d

don't text me.

~azzy <3

d e l i v e r e d 8:03 a.m; r e a d

call.

~azzy <3

d e l i v e r e d 8:03 a.m; r e ad

incoming call: Roman Alexander

"tell me why while i'm not ignoring you. or i will."

"okay, you want to know why i didn't come on time? i was too scared to meet you. you were this person who was so pretty, so nice, so funny, so everything that i freaked out because i couldn't possibly make someone so perfect like dorky me. and talking to you on the phone, that way you wouldn't see me. i wouldn't see you judge me. it was the perfect way to fall for someone. and then you say that you might like me and all i had to do was meet you? i thought, well th–"

"rom–"

"no, let me finish. i thought, well, that's easy. i thought that right up until i had to leave my house. then every doubt i had earlier came back: what if you wouldn't like me? what if you thought i was stupid? what if you would stop talking to me forever? i couldn't risk that. but the thought of you being alone and waiting for me made me come. and you left by then.

"and then i had to see you, your face pink and your eyes water and i said to myself, you messed up big time roman. and i did. i know i did. but i'm sorry and i want to ask you to give me one more chance. please."

"i'm not mad at you, roman. i was before listening to your explanation, i suppose. i thought you hadn't come at all. plus, i said i'll always be your friend and that stays even if you come an hour late to meet and make me cry."

"oh my god i feel so bad i'm so sorry azzy i didn't mean to make you cry."

"it's okay. but once in a while, cute speeches like that wouldn't hurt."

"oh– noted."

~~~

a/n: she isn't mad at him, it's a christmas miracle!

two chapters today bc i'm the best (jk it's because i was bored)

dedicated to KyloRen130 bc he's the best friend i could ever ask for.

also taffy reached 54 in SS and OMG I'M ASDFGHJLDKHGOFLHSFGUASD