18 | "whatever quinn, i was trying to be nice."

Azalea" |◁►| "Roman"

d e c e m b e r 2 – 12:54 a.m

incoming call: azzy <3

"hey."

"hi, sorry for not being able to talk earlier."

"that's fine. it's not your fault you get crazy customers."

"true that."

"so, how's taffy?"

"i'm surprised you even remember him. in all our conversations, you haven't asked about him once."

"hey, it's not my fault i care about you more than your dog!"

"actually, it is."

"whatever, quinn. i was trying to be nice."

"okay, okay! he's good, but i'm not getting much time to play with him. it sucks, honestly."

"what about your sister? can't she play with him?"

"uh... nope. we kinda made a deal that she would have nothing to do with taffy so i can't ask her to take care of him."

"huh, there is someone else you could ask..."

"there is?"

"yep. i know him and he's a pretty great person to be honest. loves dogs. even took care of a friend's dog when she lost it. i could give you his number, but i think it's already saved on your phone."

"smooth."

"as always. so, what do you think?"

"maybe i'll let you take care of him for a few days. maybe."

*beep beep*

~~~

a/n: thank you so much for 47 in SS!!

also, dedicated to ranjanatherainbow (my mum) for reading all my stories and telling everyone in my family about them and making them read it (tbh i've never felt awkwarder bc who reads cringy romance stories willingly?)