Christmas/Updates

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

So I know it's been a while, and I'm sorry about that. But I hope to be back on track writing very soon.

As you all know, the month of November was when I was working really hard on the novel. And you may have guessed, I didn't finish. I was pretty far from finishing, actually. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop working on it. That novel will be my main focus for now, but I have gotten a couple requests with writing more MyStreet oneshots, so I think I'll get back on track with that.

Getting into the festive spirit, I may write a MyStreet oneshot type chapter that is christmas/new year themed, depending on the time I get that chapter published. And also, I may be updating my profile a bit, so watch out for those changes yet to come. ;)

And by a bit I mean changing my bio and profile pics. Just a heads up. And I might be asking a question with each update I publish, so look out for that.

This also reminds me, I still have to get to writing the Undertale fanfics/stories (they're not so much fanfics, more of a novel type thingy)

Anyways, I gotta go eat my family's X-Mas dinner now, and I know this update was short, but at least you all know I'm alive now. So I'll see you all later! And once again, have a Merry Christmas!

Bye bye my little polar bears!
~Syd

Q: What did you guys get for Christmas? 🎁