Tagged/Even MORE updates (important)

So first...
     I understand I haven't been on Wattpad in a while, and haven't been updating, which is how I don't understand HOW IN THE WORLD I GOT OVER 100 FOLLOWERS (it's litrally exactly 101 but I say over 100 because it's weird to say exactly 102 followers and it makes me feel better about myself okay)

LIKE SERIOUSLY

WHAT THE HECK

I JUST-

WHY??

I HAVE DONE NOTHING ON THIS ACCOUNT FOR LIKE, MONTHS

HOW?!

Aaaaaanyway...yeah.

     So I have no idea what I'm supposed to do when something like this happens, but I assume we do something special. Like a Q&A or special chapter or something. I don't know. Whatever you guys want, I will try my hardest to give it to you. So request away! :3

     Aaaannd as I said earlier about not being on Wattpad in a while, that's mostly because of school (ugh) and the school activities I'm in which takes up the free time I have in the majority of the week. (Did that make sense?) And the other small part is procrastination. I'm a somewhat big procrastinator at times, mostly when it comes to long term projects/activities. Like if a homework assignment were due on Friday and today's Wednesday, I'd most likely put it off until Thursday. (I'm not one of those people who do it the night before cause I HATE saying up late doing homework instead of sleeping).

     That said, what do you guys want me to do with Lovers Reunited? I very well know that I said and promised I saw going to finish it, and I still intend to. But I now have no idea wether you guys still want to read it or not, especially with Aph's new season out now (which I'm not caught up with so NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

     So if some of you do, I'll finish it. And I think I'll have the remaining chapters published at once, or one at a time, whichever you guys want. If none of you want to read it, then I'll just discontinue it, BUT, I will finish it in a rough draft or in a notebook, so if and when people do want to read it, they can.

     I also have some pretty exciting news (if I do say so myself) which is the oncoming of a new book!!

     We all know how I've been talking about wanting to do Undertale fanfics for a while, (specifically AU's NOT shipping) and I've been working on one for a couple days now, and I REALLY like it so far. I've had rae827 read the backstory/origin story and stuff and she likes it as well. X3

     So I'll be working on that along with Lovers, Reunited (because we all know I haven't in a LONG time) and a new chapter for the oneshot book.

And another thing...

I gots tagged! :3 (I feel like Temmie rn idk why XD) (Btw this is pretty old I should've done this a long time ago)

(Btw this is pretty old I should've done this a long time ago)

1. Nope, I have no soul.
2. Marie
3. All I know is that I'm taller than my mom and she's like 5'3 or something.
4. 9 1/2 in woman's which is like, 7 in men's. I have big feet don't judge me.
5. Brown
6. Not totally sure, but I do have those moments when I'm about to cry and have these thoughts in my head, but then I become the Sydney with no soul and bottle up all my emotions and face the fact of what I think is going to happen to me or my friends/family (which usually don't). And that moment was I think, probably like a week ago.
7. Clowns and spiders. I FREAKING HATE THEM BOTH WITH ALL MY NONEXISTENT SOUL AND HEART.
8. Right now it's like, 6:30 am so that would be music to help me sleep. XD But I don't think that's count, so I think that'd be I Can't Decide by the Scissor Sisters, followed by Wolf in Sheep's Clothing by Set It Off. (I LOVE THOSE SONGS X3)
9. One of my best friends named Maddy. :3 (Does she want to be known on Wattpad? She said she might get an account. Idk, but that's who.)
10. YT or Wattpad (Can't say Netflix because I have it up for Lent. RIP Sydney 2003-2017)

     That being said... (it just auto corrected me to Hat. Wing. said. Wtf)
     I tag:
rae827
LizzyCat72
LittleRedAngel101
dancole_shiper1342
LittlePippy33
PiperMartin3
AOT_Is_OTP
AshleyLove1019
fluffymcderp
SAWFT_HOW_YOU_DOIN
owlgirl1799
writingpenguin-2022
Empress_Aphmeow
Aphmaulover5712
LoveyDoveyKnicole

And that's all I'm doing because I'm pretty sure those are the only people I know andhave small talk or something either irl or on Wattpad :P

So that's about it guys, and good timing too cause I'm pulling in the front of the school right now for band.

EDIT: So I didn't have time to finish right before band so it's now after school and I'm at musical rehearsal.

So I've said pretty much all I've wanted to say, so I'm signing off here. (How many times have I said that already? Idk.)

Goodbye my Polar Bears! And thank you so much for over 100 followers!!

See ya~!

~Syd