5- His First Pov

Boo!

I want to thank you all for reading, voting and commenting throughout this 'Meh' story and for sticking with me!! I've read all your comments and I loved it!

Love you cool peeps!

Happy new year y'all

--------------

Victor's pov

-
Day 4

"I love you Rika, more than you'll ever know." The bubble gum haired man swooned.

"I love you more V." A beautiful blonde haired lady sobbed. "I am so sorry." She brought her hands up to the man's bandaged eyes.

"It's not your fault, Rika." The man planted a kiss on her forehead, making his way to her lips. "I love you the most."

They kissed like their life depended on it.

-

I yawned with Jeanne still leaning on my shoulder, she was drown into the movie. I glanced down at her gorgeous features. I've got a beautiful fiance and a great career.

So what else could I ask for more?

Happiness

Love

Yuri Katsuki

A name that to this day still leaves a sweet taste in my mouth. Yuri was the one who taught me the true definition of love as he turns out to be my first and the man that to this day still sends a fluttering feeling in my chest, and probably will be my last love.

I was so proud of myself, so sure I was past him. And all it took was one glance at his gorgeous features and heard his voice. Then, it all came flying back to me. All the selfish feelings of begging to become a part of his life again.

The reunion was my only golden ticket to see Yuri. I thought seeing him was enough but damn. Who was I kidding? Just being in the same room and bike as him already took my breath away.

Did God really hate me for continuously torturing me like this?

I have no rights to complain when Yuri was the one who felt languish the most. He must have felt conflicted but, most of all, betrayed. He deserves someone a lot better.

I've never felt anything but misery after I left him. I became nothing but a human doll to my parents and agency.

"I will ruin that man's life Victor, get him retired from skating by force, get him out of any decent job, no chance of going into law. Oh man, his life sure would be fucked up!"

Sly bastards

-

"Babe!" Jeanne shook my shoulder, shattering my train of thoughts. "Are you even listening?"

"What is it again?" I scratched the back of my hair, adjusting my seat on the couch. All I remembered was she was asking me a favor.

"Please get me one pack of pads from the Wall mart." She scooted closer with her puppy eyes as I instinctively backed away. I would never get used to this clingy habit of hers. "You don't want me walking with red traces on my skirt in public, do you?"