6- The Hot Spring

I HIGHLY recommend you play this ^^^while u read (low volume I suggest)->just click the minimize button after u clicked play (it works :/)

Toodles!
Oh right..Pardon my english :)

---

Yuri's POV

---

Day 5

It was an exhausting and restless five days, I was tossed to reunions, holidays, dramas and Victor. It wasn't fascinated considering I had to deal with him, being trapped in anxiety like this and I cursed the day I agreed going to Spain.

I sighed and buttoned up my shirt. Looking in the mirror I ran my hand through my hair and left the closet. I walked over Yuna who was still lying on the bed with nothing but a diaper. I reached for her blue onesie and slowly fitted her in comfortably. She was thrashing wildly as I chuckled softly, picking her tiny body up. I dragged my luggage with my other hand and left my hotel room. Minako was already in the lobby.

"I suggest you get a bellboy to handle our suitcases while I do the check-outs at the front desk with Yuna." Minako lectured, her voice hurried as she tried to push to get me on my way. "We need to get to the airport as soon as we can!"

"Right," Smiling softly, I dragged our heavy suitcases and lent them to the nearest bellboy as he warmly accepted.

As I passed the huge lobby, an arm shot out and grabbed my arm, gently yanking me into an empty hall and trapped me between his arms against the wall.

"Wha-" I yelled, being cut short by a hand to my mouth.

"Shh, Yuri, It's just me." Said a familiar voice as I snapped, looking straight at Victor. He let go of my mouth and the second my mouth was free I started babbling.

"What are you doing?" I trashed, trying to rip myself away from his grip.

"Yuri," He softly voiced out as I quirked an eyebrow at him. His voice was breaking, nothing like the confident and arrogant Victor I met days ago.

Victor looked unexpectedly tired, evidently. The lines on his face had increased his number, his eyes glassy and filled with pain as he looked at me.

"Y-You look horrible." Was the only thing I managed to say as I kept studying his face.

"Really?" Victor beamed a smile that didn't reach his eyes. But stupidly still made me swoon and I had to mentally castrate myself to get it together. "I couldn't get any jerk than this."

I sniffed his scents and gladly didn't find any trace of alcohol. "Let go, You're wasting my time. I have Minako-san waiting for me and my flight is only three hours away. I need to get to the airport!" I was desperately trying to break free of the tight grips on my arms.