7- Little bums

*hugs my laptop* *smooches*
"I'm glad to have you back baby"

Seriously, school got me for 24/7.

So TGIS (thanks god its Saturday)!!
Please take care of me, Saturday-sama
;-----;

So TGIS (thanks god its Saturday)!!Please take care of me, Saturday-sama ;-----;

if any of you recognize the artist, please dm me.
Pardon my english

---

Yuri's pov

"Wow, amazing!"

I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed, glaring down at Victor who was eating mom's pork cutlet bowls voraciously like he hadn't eaten for months. His eyes sparkled, "Your dishes are the best, vkusno!"

"I'm glad to have you here." Mom's face flushed just like a high school girl who fell in love with a jock. I furrowed my brow at him, what a sly fox, Victor is the very definition of a man in mask.

Why was he here? What about his wedding? But most importantly, what was he thinking?

I deepened my glare at the gray-haired man, clearing my throat until he noticed and looked up to me, staring at me blankly. "Why the fuck did you come here empty handed except a passport, a dog, and two hundred rubs?"

"Language." Mom turned to me with a threatening glare.

"It's fine, Mrs. Katsuki." The way he cocked his head to look at me innocently made the anger inside me boil. "I have no intention of returning to Russia anytime soon and If I've carried my credit cards with me, I'm sure you'll kick me out once you laid your eyes on me."

"Do your parents know?" Mom butted in, taking a deep interest.

"Well, I didn't tell a single soul but Jeanne, my ex-fiance." Victor beamed a smile before he turned his attention back to his dish and I scoffed in disbelief. Ex? What happened?

"Right, you're unsurprisingly still good at disappearing from people's lives. But hey, why didn't you write down a stupid letter for them? Wouldn't that make the whole situation a lot funnier?"I said bitterly, curling my lip into a mock.

"Yuri!" Mom scowled at me.

He was quiet at that, no retort or hateful comebacks. I was expecting him to protest but it looked like I had him right on the dot.

I found myself staring into his miserable icy blue eyes. The same eyes that Yuna had. I saw the sadness that painted his gaze and for some reason, it led me to realize that I was taking it too far. His head hung low and eyes closed like he suddenly had nothing to use against my argument. He looked up to me.

"You can hate me, despise me, mock me, make it difficult for me. This is my price and I am willing to take it on myself. I have my reasons when I left you but I can't tell you now, not yet. It's not enough. You were right, the fact that I wasn't there for you when you need me is not going to change." Victor spoke with a low voice but stern.