13. First Kiss

A knock came upon my door.  I knew it must be Jordan because she is the only one who knows I have a room at her house.  Sighing, because I didn't feel like telling her why I was here. Getting up off the bed I made my way toward the door. 

"Yes, Jordan?"  I asked while opening the door only to see that it wasn't Jordan but rather Conner.  The guy that I was avoiding. 

"May I come in?"  He sounded nervous and that's something I never thought the great alpha Conner would sound.  I just nodded while he stepped into the room, turning to shut and lock the door.  I gulped at that suddenly scared that he would find out why I had ran from him.  We both went to the bed and sat down.

"Where you having fun?"

"Yeah," and I honestly had been having fun.  I loved Conner and he was so easy to talk to and get along with. 

"Me too.  But then why did you leave?  Where we going to fast in our relationship?"  I liked the way he said our. 

"Um, well, I just was embarrassed for falling down.  Plus parties aren't really my thing."

"That's fine, how about we stay up here and talk or play a game."  I could tell he was hiding something but was afraid to ask what.

"What kind of game?"

"20 questions.  I ask one then you ask.  Is that ok?"  A smile was forming on his handsome face.  Not the fake kind he used to make girls swoon, or the guyish smirk that only his bros saw, but a real smile.  Filled with so much love and beauty and was just for me.  I nodded again not trusting my voice while looking at something that was a perfect match to the sun.

"What's your favorite color?"  He asked.

"Purple, what's your favorite food?"

"Anything cooked by you," he was so sweet how was I suppose to compete with that?  "What's your favorite book?"  The questions went on from there.  From easy favorite questions to hard or deep meaningful questions like best memories and things of that nature.  One he came to one I stopped.

"Who was your first kiss?"  I couldn't answer that.  Nor could I lie.  I hadn't lied yet and didn't want to start when we were close now.  I couldn't betray his trust that way.

"Promise not to laugh?"  He looked worried now.

"I promise, please, it's killing me."  I nodded looking at my hands in my lap while I answered.

"Before I turned sixteen no one liked me,  so I didn't get many date offers.  Once I was a true she-wolf I met my mate."  Of course dummy he knows that.  Because he is your mate.  "Anyway when he rejecte-"

"Almost, almost rejected you.  And for the record he regretted it the second after it happened."  Rolling my eyes I continued.

"So, when he ALMOST rejected me I left.  Though others saw and wanted me I only wanted my mate.  Knowing that one day I would receive my first and last kiss from my mate.  I would only ever kiss him because what is the point of others?"  I couldn't believe that I'd actually told him.  Would he think that I wasn't to good anymore because I was so inexperienced.

"You did all that for me?"  His voice sounded choked.  I looked up and saw a stray tear leave a silvery path down him cheek. 

"Yes, because you're my mate," I said it as if it answered everything.  Like it was simple and in all realty it was.

"I'll fix that," before I could ask what it was he was going to fix his hand came up and tilted my chin up.  His lips slanted on mine.  I felt a slight pressure and the sparks of it all.  My eyes had shut of the own occurred, which was something I had always wondered about.  Why do people shut the eyes while kissing?  Do they just randomly shut them when they start or before?  I still didn't know the answers but it was instinct.  I finally put my brain to rest and let my body do it's thing.  My lips knew how to mold themselves to his perfectly and after a few seconds start moving in sync with his.  I didn't tell them too.  Nor did I tell my hands to fist in his shirt and lay my head back on the pillow while pulling his huge form on top of mine.

When our lips left each others his didn't leave my skin.  They moved down my throat to softly nibble at the place where my neck and shoulder connect.  The place where, one day, his mark would be.  Some day soon, I thought as I moaned in complete pleasure.  At first I was embarrassed by the sounds I was making but his groans in response told me that he liked it.  To not be ashamed.  When his lips found mine again I softly bit his bottom lip.  Taking it into my mouth to gently suck it.  He moaned at that.  Smiling we starting kissing full on again.  When he licked my bottom lip I knew that he wanted me to grant him entrance so I did just that.  Our tongues battled each other in a game of dominance which he one.  Suddenly he stopped.  He lifted himself off of me to peer down at me through his heavy lidded eyes.  The portion of his eyes I could see where clouded with lust and desire.

"We can't do this," his voice was so husky and incredibly sexy.

"Why not?"  He was my mate and though I would rather wait till marriage I would still have sex with him at this moment.  Or as it would be to us make love.

"That was your first kiss."  The best first kiss in history.  "We can't have sex or do anything, you need time."  That is not what my body was telling me.  I pouted but obeyed because from the stern look upon his face I knew I wouldn't win this fight.

"Do you want to spend the night?"  He looked doubtful, "Come on.  I promise not to try anything.  Just sleeping.  I have an extra toothbrush."  Since this was my room when staying at Jordan's I kept about five unopened unused toothbrushes under the sink. 

"Ok, but I sleep in my boxers," That was sure as hell fine by me.  I smiled as he got off the bed and took off his shirt and jeans.  I smiled at that fine 8 pack and all that muscle.  He was just too damn good to be rule.  When he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth I took off my party dress, hanging it up, and pulled his shirt over my head.  I listened and didn't hear a thing from downstairs.  The party must be over.  Jordan usually made everyone leave by 2 a.m.

I checked my phone, that was on the desk against the wall.  3:27 a.m. Wow!  It was later or should I say earlier than I thought.  When Conner came back in the room and seen me in his shirt he started growling.  Deep in his chest.  It was a sexy growl that while didn't mean to scare me but more threaten.  Threaten of what he might do.  I knew guys liked it when you wore there clothes but they don't understand that girls like it too.  We love to wear our man's shirts, after sleeping together, and jackets.  Wearing a guys jacket not only shows the other guys that your taken but keeps him on the mind.  All you smell is him and when you look down you think of him.  So girls wearing their guys clothes is a good and welcome experience for both parties. 

He made his way across the room and kissed me passionately.  When he pulled away we were both short of breath.  Finally we got into bed and curled up together.

"Good night, Conner," I whispered with my eyes already shut.

"Night, Tris.  I love you."  I couldn't open my eyes to that, like I wanted to, because sleep had me in it's grasp and didn't plan on letting me out anytime soon.