3

Throughout the rest of the week I decorated the christmas tree, my room, and talked to Terrance.
Today is the day where Terrance and I go to the musem and out to dinner. I'm looking forward to a wonderful time. I wore a black flowy dress thats a little tight around my chest and black heels. My hair was down to my shoulders in curls. I stepped out of my car and saw Terrance walking closer in his black suit. "Wow Alex... if I could find one word to say it would be gorgeous." He said and grab my hand in his. "Thank you. Shall we go in?" I asked. "Sure." We went inside and began to look at paintings. Different types of pictures: weird ones, the ones we can't explain or don't know the meaning, and nice ones too. "Terrance I want you to look at this one." He came where I was. "This one is my favorite. The man holding the woman in his arms naked while she is holding a rose." I looked at him. "You like it?" I asked. "I love it. You drew this?"
"Si." He looked at it again. "That's talent. You can really. I wish to hold someone that way." We both stared at each other. "One day." I said. We looked at a few more paintings and followed each other to a fancy restaurant. Hand in hand we enter into a different life of music playing, people singing, and having a great time. "Table for two please." I said. The waitress led us to our table and took order of our drinks. "Have you been here before?" Terrance ask. "One time with a couple of students. I took them here because they we're graduating from college. Let's say it wasn't an easy path for them but as I push them they grew. That's why they're successful today."
"Wow, no wonder they're so great because you helped them make it through. You know there's something about you that I like and I don't know what it is." We both laughed. The waitress came with our drinks. "What would you like to order? The waitress ask. "The chefs special." Terrance said. "For you ma'am?"
"The same thing he's having." The waitress collected the menus. "Okay, your food would be here in a few minutes."
Minutes passed by and our food arrived. I said my grace before I could dig in. Once I was finish with grace I caught Terrance looking at me. "Yes?" I ask dragging the s at the end. "Your beautiful. Your smile, the way you talk, the way you do things, and how you carry yourself. I never seen that come from someone so short but yet has a lot of power." All I did was blush. "Thank you." Was all I can say.  "Awe you're blushing. Don't hide it." He laughed and I did the same. We ate and made small talks. After a while we we're full. "Come dance with me. It'll be fun." He had his hand out waiting for me to take. I looked at him, "I can't dance and I don't dance... alright I'll give it a try." I put my hand in his and walked down to the dance floor. We got in position to dance. His hand on my waist, my hand on his shoulder, and both of our hands still together. The music starts to move us in a slow pace. The air feels relaxing and calm as the music plays. "Tell me something." Terrance took a pause. "How come your not in a relationship?" With that question I had to take a moment to think about. "The reason I'm not in a relationship because I think men don't know how to approach me. They see me, they talk, but don't want to talk to me. Maybe I'm not fitted in all the right places. They want big booties and big breasts. Why don't they see the good in small women like me? I may not look like my age, but people tend to judge a book by it's cover. So I don't worry about it. So tell me why?"
"For me, I'm still looking. But it looks to me I should stop looking. I just want to be sure that she would want to continue." He spins me around. He whispers in my ear, "Would she?" He dips me. "I think she would." After that he lifts me up and spins me around again. "Don't think, just know." After a moment I kissed him sweetly and he responded. And together we both dipped making the audience clap and cheer. "I didn't know they were watching." I smile. "Neither did I." We took a bow, paid our food and the waitress, and walked out. "I had a blast this evening." I said. "Glad you did. Listen I wanted to tell you I'm going back to Brazil in January, which is sudden. But I don't want to get you all worried."
"Because we're seeing each other. Terrance I will be fine. I just wish you could stay."
"But I will think about it, in the mean time I want you to think about now and have a good time. I also want you to spend Christmas with my family and I."
"I would love that." He kissed me and we part ways.

I'm home at last. I stripped out of my clothes, took a nice warm shower and laid down. I just couldn't stop thinking about tonight and the way we danced. It all felt like a dream, but its real. All I can do is smile, but I hope to get some sleep.