4

Knock knock knock... Oh God who could possibly be at the door at six in the morning? I said to myself. "I'm coming!" Slightly yelling.   "Terrance?!" Standing here shock. "What are you doing here? Its six in the morning!"
"I couldn't sleep. And all I could think about was you." "Are you gonna let me in?"
"Yeah sure, come in." I opened the door, then immediately closed it. "Nice place you have for one person I assume." He said. "Thanks." I said. "May I?" He began to walk closer to me. "May you what?" I questioned him. "This." He began to kiss me. I was a little hesitant for a moment, but I gave in. My hands went around his neck while he led us both to the couch. "Terrance." I said. He was now on top of me. "Just in case this goes another route, I want to wait till marriage." I said in between the kisses, but stopped. "Alex, I respect that one hundred percent. Whatever rules you have I will respect them and not break them." He held my chin up. "Beside, I like you too much for that." We both laughed. "I like you too much as well." We kissed again. Well, more of a make out session like teenagers in high school.

Hours later

I woke up to someone in my arms sleeping peacefully. Terrence. I have to say this man is fine. Beautiful lips, nice face, and wonderful hair. Last night felt amazing. The fact that it was only a make out session between us, thats the only thing I need... For now. "Hey beautiful." Terrance said and gave me a light kiss. "Hey, how are you?" I asked. "I'm very well now that we're together." We both laugh. "I know." I said. "Excuse me. If you dont mind." He looked confused. "I would like to brush my teeth and wash my face."
"That depends. If you would do the honor of being my girlfriend?"
I began to laugh. "Terrence are you serious?" Seeing his blank face told me other wise. "Wow... okay... now I see that your serious. Sure. Yes I would like to be your girlfriend." After I kissed the top of his head, he let me go. "Thank you." was all Terrence said before I walk into the bathroom.
"Alex if you dontt mind Im gonna go to the store to get some breakfast."
"Sure." I yelled. "I'll be here."

Terrence P.O.V

I left the apartment and began to drive to the store. A minute later my auntie calls. "Hey auntie."
"Hi Terrence. I hear that you will be spending Christmas with us, is that true?"
"Yes ma'am. But its been awhile so I want to make it a surprise. And I'm also inviting someone special."
"Awe. She must be lovely. Can't wait to meet her."
"Me too. You guys will love her. I must say she's different. There's something special about her that I can't pin point. Hopefully I'll find it real soon."
"How sweet. Sounds like you may like like her, as in love."
"Thats true, but we only known each other for a couple of days. I don't want to rush love."
"I'm proud of you."
"I have to go. I'll see you and the family in two days. Love you. Bye."
"Love you more. Bye"
After the call. I hung up and walked into the store, grabbed everything I needed, left, and drove back to the apartment.
*****
"What took you so long?" She asked looking half worried. "I was on the phone with my mom, and I wanted to pick you something special." I gave her a bouquet of flowers. "Awe these are so pretty. Thank you." She hug me then set the flowers on the table.
"So what's for breakfast, I'm starving."
"Its a surprise. Now what I want you to do is sit down and be beautiful. It won't take a long time."
"Okay." I kissed her. And began to cook.