Star Gazing

A/N: okay y'all so historically Jefferson really liked space so I wrote this trash fic™ about him being obsessed with space so ur welc
All of these will be trash I have no life and I love jeffmads so enjoy

"But Thomas it's late and i'm tired." James whined as Thomas pulled him along. He insisted on going outside to see the meteor shower.

"This only comes every so often though!" Thomas said, excitedly. He put on a jacket and walked outside, James following behind him. Thomas ran outside and laid down in the grass. James sighed and sat down beside him, before Thomas pulled him down.

They laid in the grass together silently for a moment before James spoke up, "I don't see anything," he deadpanned.

"Just give it time it'll look amazing I promise." Thomas said, grabbing James hand.

He sighed. "If you say so."

Another few minutes went by, feeling like hours to James. He shivered in the cold air while waiting for the meteor shower to start. Thomas noticed and instantly took his jacket off and held it out to James.

James flushed. "I-I'm not even cold," James said. Thomas gave his a doubtful look and James took it. He put the jacket on, inhaling Thomas's scent with every breath. He blushed and looked down.

Both of them sat up, looking at the sky. A single star talked across the sky and Thomas's eyes lit up.

"Did you see it?" He asked, excitedly grabbing James's arm.

James smiled and nodded. "I saw it." He said.

Thomas gazed back up to the sky as another star fell. Although it looked pretty, James's attention was focused on his boyfriend. He looked at Thomas, thinking he was adorable when he was this excited. His eyes lit up with amazement like a little kid. James smiled.

Thomas's gaze flickered back at James. He smirked at catching James staring. James flushed.

"You're really cute when you're all excited." James said.

Thomas flushed, not used to being called cute. "T-thanks." He stuttered.

James rolled his eyes at his big dork of a boyfriend. He scooted closer to him and leaned his head on Thomas's shoulder. Thomas glanced at him and flushed again before looking back at the sky.

The meteor shower had started and starts flew across the sky in every direction. They lit up the night sky. James did have to admit, it looked amazing. It was worth waking up at 3am just to see.

Eventually the meteor shower slowed down. James yawned, tired, and the yawn spread to Thomas.

"We should probably go back to bed." Thomas said. James nodded and stood up. They walked back inside and passed out in the bedroom.