Sweaters

Requested by: @gunsNspirits

Thomas Jefferson heard Blink-182 being blasted from his bedroom. Which was funny, considering he had just got home. Overtop of the loud music he heard James Madison singing to it, way off pitch. Thomas smiled to himself. He threw his backpack down and walked over to the room. The door was wide open, and James was inside, putting on his sweaters. Thomas smiled again, a slight blush rising to his cheeks.

The music must've been too loud for James to hear Thomas, because once he tugged on the oversized sweater he began dancing in the mirror. Thomas grinned at that, holding in a laugh. James sang to the lyrics as well.

As James belted out the lyrics, "ALL THE,,,SMALL THINGS,,," Thomas's cover was finally blown and he bursted out laughing. James whipped around to see his boyfriend standing there. He redden, turning down the music. "Thomas!" He scolded. "How long have you been standing there?"

Thomas shrugged. "Song and a half maybe?" He smirked. James blushed even harder. "Whatcha doing?"

James looked down at himself, and glanced at the pile of clothes in the bed. "Um...nothing..." He replied.

Thomas raised an eyebrow. "It don't look like nothing." He said, crossing his arms.

James flushed. "I was...um...t-trying your clothes on." He admitted.

Thomas grinned. "You're so small though. They're not gonna fit you." He said.

James shrugged. "That's the point." He mumbled.

Thomas walked over to him. He leaned down and kissed James passionately. James flushed again. "You look adorable." Thomas said, giving him another peck on the lips.

James blushed. "T-thanks." He said. Thomas grinned, and turned the music back up.

A/N: this was really short, i'm sorry
It was hit a cute thing I wrote oops
Leave me more requests and I'll try to write them!!!
Thanks for reading~