Chapter 1: Yellow rubber bands

Alrightie everyone. This is a story I came up with after have this real' releastic dream, and I coudn't help but just writing about it. Please don't bash me with comments that this story already exist, my friends have told me that about thousand times. THis is my story and I did not copy cat it. Please let me know if I made any majour mistakes (beacause I'm dutch and I'm writing in english so that can happen). Enjoy the story, and let me know if you have any thoughts about it ^^

Chapter 1: Yellow rubber bands

______________________________

It was already 2 o'clock at night and I still couldn't sleep. I seemed as if the Sandman wasn't coming by soon, so I decided to put on the TV. Because it was already so late, I could only see bad music videos with annoying chatboxes or the repetition of the news.

I was watching the news for a good 5 minutes when suddenly the TV stopped working. I climbed out of bed to check if the cable had come loose again. I barely touched the TV went it turned back on. As quick as I could I jumped back in my warm and cosy bed.

"AAAH!"

Somewhere in the middle of the news the TV gave a loud bang. A very old men appeared on my screen. He looked as if he had just stepped out of 'pride and prejudice' or something like that.

"Dear princess Aliana", the man spoke in deep voice," I regret having to tell you that your father, king Geon, died last night"

The man stared, his eyes very sad, in front of him. But quickly he continued.

"It was you fathers last wish that you would heir his crown. Dearest princess, it is time for you to come home"

I tried clearing my throat. How, in heavens sake, could I be a princess?!

"Our guardians will pick you up soon. I'll see you later"

The TV stood on blackscreen. I started panicking. What if some kind of sekte was coming to get me? Or did I just dream this?

"HAHAHA!", I started laughing, "You may get your video back, Tomas! I fell for it."

Suddenly I realized that I was alone at home. Mom and dad were on romantic weekend and Tomas was on cybercamp.

"Oh my god", I thought, "This can't be real"

All of a sudden I saw this gigantic flash of light coming out of the garden. I jumped out of bed and swiflty putte on some clothes. While I was walking around in the dark, in search of a flashlight, I was thinking. How could I be a princess? I have a nose that's potatoeshaped and frizzy hairthat always stood the way I didn't like. And the worst of all was that I wore braces, with yellow rubber bands!!

Aemed with my flashlight I carefully opened the gardendoor. I placed one foot outside, soon followed by the second foot.

"This is ridiculous", I whispered to myself while walking into the garden, "I'm spooking myself again"

I had reached the middle of the garden by now.

"AAAH!"

Somebody putted his hand on my shoulder.

"SSST, calm down", said a velvet voice," I mean you no harm"

As if it were magic, my heartbeat backed down immediatly. I turned around when my eyes met two bright blue eyes.

"I'm here to get yo," he said, "beautiful"

A broad grin appeared on his face. Suddenly his grin turned into a grimace and he fell dead on the ground.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!", I screamed to longues out of my body.

A big sword was stuck in his back, blue blood flowin gout of it. Someone grabbed my from the back and placed his hand in front of my mouth.