Chapter 2: A sprakling full moon

Chapter 2: A sparkling full moon

_________________________________

"Com'on princess, you can do much better", Eufina said loud in the arena.

It was already 2 o'clock in the afternoon en I was riding this horse over more then an hour and a half.

"Up down up down", Eufina's voice echoed, "Your trot needs some improvement"

I sighed deeply and tried to get Xapanta, my aunts horse, to ride faster. Alas it could'nt help. Xapanta quickly stopped walking again and stood still at the exit.

Eufina sighed and shook her head.

"Alright then, get of and go get dressed. It's time for your musiclessons anyway"

I took Xapanta to the stables and redressed afterwards. I crawled back in the tight victorian dress, rubbing my bottom which hurted from the womenssadle.

"Princess, what's keeping you?", I heard Eufinas voice behind the door.

"I'm coming", I yelled.

In the big ballroom Akina and Kyllian were already bussy with tuning the piano.

"Aah princess, you are finally there"

Akina looked cord, but her eyes were smiling. I went to sit down 'supple', as far as my dress let me, on the pianocruck.

"Hey", said Kyllian

"Haai", I replied, still trying to catch my breath.

Kyllian played the rithym on the black keys. I waited until the fith count and the started playing the melody. While my fingers slided over the keys, all sounds around me fell away. Suddenly it hit me how close Kyllian was seated to me. I could his bodywarmth on my skin. I felt his breath brushing against my cheek.

"Princess, are feeling okay?", Interupted Akina's concerned voice my thoughts.

"Eh?", said my brain.

I felt myself falling back. I feared I would be feeling the cold floor soon, but instead I felt to warm arms fetching me. Soflty they brought me towards the floor, while Akina tried giving me some fresh air.

"Are you alright", asked both of them.

"Yes", I muttered. Auwtch! My throat felt sore and dry.

"Water", I whispered faintly.

Soon Akina putted a glass of water at my mouth. Carefully I nipped from it, the cold water hurting my throat.

"Are you okay?", said Kyllian, in whose arms I still laid.

I smiled dimbly. Suddenly he hauled himself to his feet, me still in his arms.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed, as good as I could, slightly panicking.

"I'm going to bring you to your room"

I blinked my eyes in disbelieve.

"But you don't know my room! And what I if you bump into something"

"I do now your room", he smirked," And Akina is here to help me"

I took a reliefed breath and slipped away in deep sleep.

We were a month further, full moonsday. I had woken up at 4 in the morning. First I had tossed around in my bed for several minutes and after that walking through the room. Did I really had that much nerves to see Caylen again? At 7 stricte, my dressers were there again. I wurmed into a corset again and then putted on a new dress. It was azure blue colored and there were strass stones stitched on the breastpiece. My aunt came to fetch me and together we walked to the garden.