Why did you come back?

Sireana's P.O.V

I was just singing a song called Why by Taeyeon (play song now)
I was singing along.  Until I bumped into someone.  "Oh! Sorry!"  I said in a panicked tone."Its okay he said as he helped me up. Yes I fell, but then I looked up and saw Hyungsik.   "What are you doing here?"  I said to him acting like I was tough. But in the inside my heart was crying (if thats even possible).  His eye's were wide open.  "Sireana."  He said to me and then hugged me.
"Yah! Get off me!" I said to him. "Let me explain!"

Hyungsik's P.O.V

"Let me explain!" I yelled at her, she got startled.  "I will take you to my place, kaja(let's go)."  She just listened to me since she was scared.  She changed a lot. She got skinner and her hair is longer now.  She looks pretty much the same.  "Where here, Sireana."  She just looked up at the mansion and smiled.  She stills remember this place.  "My parents forced me to break up with you Sireana. I really do love you, but I had no choice."  I said as I cry.

Sireana's P.O.V
"My parents forced me to break up with you, Sireana.  I really do love you, but I had no choice."  He said and cried.  So that was the reason, I hugged him to give him confront. "But wae?"(why)
"I don't know Sireana they just told me to."  As he cried even louder than before.  I stood up and bend down (yes they was sitting) and looked at him in the eye.  "You hurt me oppa, but I still love you."  As I kissed Hyungsik on the lips, he smiled in the kiss.  "Thank you for forgiving me."  I justed smiled at him.

This chapter done
Bye