Forgetting You

As I watch them stare at the food, I said. "I made it, go ahead and eat it."  They all smiled again, so i'm guessing there happy. "Hyungsik Oppa, come on shall we leave."  "Yea, I guess. Its getting darker outside anyways."  He answered back.  "Bye Sireana Noona."  Sehun said to me.  As we were walking we had to be sneaky so no one can see us.  As I was about to walk over a car came, and next thing I know it turned black.  I heard yelling and screaming sirens.

Hyungsik's P.O.V
Oh no!  A car is coming! I was gonna say something but she got hit.  "Sireana! Are you okay!"  I said, but she couldn't hear me. I saw the EXO members come out and gasp.  Sehun was just staring at her and then came closer to me and said,  "What happened."  I told him everything, and he started to cry.  The ambulance came and took Sireana with them.

(Play song now)
Next day, we went to the hospital. We saw Sireana,  she looked fine.  "Hi, Sireana."  I said to her.  She just looked scared for some reason.  The docter cane and said, "I'm sorry.. she hss amnesia."  I started to cry.. Sehun did too. "But do you at least remember me, Sireana noona?"  Sehuj said, she shooo her head.  Sehun cried harder, while EXO members confronted me and him.  "This.. can't be.."  Sehun said.  "She'll get her memorys back. Don't worry." LuHan hyung said.  We came in again.  She smiled this time.  "Hello. I don't remember who you are but i'll try."  Sehun sat doen and said. "I'm your steo brother... I'm younger than you."  She looked at him and pat his head.  "I know,"she said, "But, who are the rest of these?"  She asked which broke my heart.  Sehun pointed at me.  "That's your boyfriend, Hyungsik."  She lookee at me and smiled.  "And those guys are my members." He said.

Hope you guys enjoyed it! And thank you 100+!  I'm  sorry it took long updating.
Dont foget to..
COMMENT.FOLLOW.VOTE.