The Memories

Sireana's P.O.V
Ahhh my head! Ugh! It hurts so bad! He looks so familiar! The other dude is my brother.  His name is Sehun something.  And Hyungsik who claims to be my boyfriend. Ahhh my head!! It hurts so much! I guess I need rest.

Hyungsik's P.O.V
I haven't been drinking or eating for a couple of days now, I really do miss her.  SEHUN has been telling me to eat. So I have, only a little.  I really do hope Sireana does remember.

Sireana's P.O.V
Ugh..My fxcking head! Damn you brain! Then flash back came I her mind, she started crying while remembering the memories, of her and Sehun, she and Hyungsik. 

Few days

Few days I was out of the hospital, I smiled to myself, now I can go see my little brother and Hyungsik oppa. When I came home I saw Hyungsik, he looked thinner then before, and Sehun his eyes has been red.  "What in the world.". Hyungsik looked up and smiled. A sad one, Sehun came and hugged me. "I was worried so worried.". "I know Sehun, I know. And Hyungsik oppa have you been eating?" I asked him. He shooked his head.
I sighed, I decided to make food for the both of them and me.  I smiled thinking of the things when we can do again.

hi so, Thanks for 200+!! It really means a lot for me!!! I love ya all, this is really short but enjoy.
Don't forget to....

Vote.comment.follow