Hyungsik Oppa is in Hwarang

Omo! Hyungsik oppa is in Hwarang!  "Oppa! Is that you?!" I pointed to the person I was pointing at in the screen.  He nodded, while I am screaming!  I decided to call Sehun.  "Sehun-ah is Taehyung in Hwarang?" I asked hoping he would answer. "Molla."(I dont know)  "Yah pabo, ask Junmyeon." (Suho)  "Asih fine, Suho hyung! Is V hyung in Hwarang?!"  "Yea why?!"  "Nothing!"  Haha so he is in Hwarang.  I hunged up.  "What was that all about, Sireana."  I just giggled.  "Why episode five didn't come out yet, oppa?" I asked Hyungsik.  He just laughed and said, "Molla they probably want to let you guys wait."  I just pout at what Hyungsik said.  "Anyways oppa, wanna come with me to Sehun's dorm?"  "Okay."  He reply back shortly.  I got ready and decided to cook for them for a congratulations.

Sehun's P.O.V
"Chanyeol hyung!  Give me back my sister's purse!"  I said to Chanyeol hyung.  "Why did she leave it hear then?"  He asked me, and I said,"Molla. Dont ask me." 

Hyungsik's P.O.V
"What are you cooking, Sireana? " I asked her.  "Something for the boys."  She replied back shortly.  "Arssoe." (okay) When she was done we went in my car and I drove the car since she was holding the food. (She put it in something) 

Sireana's P.O.V
Ahh we finally made it to the dorm!  I ran out the car and knocked on the door.  "I'll get it!"  Shouted LuHan oppa.  "Oh! Sireana your here! And Hyungsik!" LuHan said with excitement. "Hi, Hyung."  Was all Hyungsik replied.  "Sehun-ah your sister is here! With her boyfriend!"  "Arssoe!"  I heard Sehun said. I actually came here to get my purse back, but I also want to congratulate them.  "Yah Pabo!  Where's my purse!"  I said to Sehun.  "Chanyeol hyung got it."  I smiled and then kissed Sehun's head.  "Good." I reply back to Sehun.  "Chanyeol!  Can I have my purse back!"  I yelled through the hallway.  "Nae!"  He replied coming. "Thank you."  I said.  "I made you guys something!  I hope you enjoy the food and congrats on your first winning!"  I said cheerfully. They all nodded and looked at the food.

So I made this chapter a little longer, sorry I wasnt updating for the past few days. Sorry for the wrong grammers or wrong spelling! But thanks for the support! Anyways request are still open for Bts or Exo and Hyungsik.  Haha just tell me your name and who's your bias! Kasma for reading.

DONT FORGET TO
COMMENT.FOLLOW.SHARE.VOTE