Chapter 1

Baba P.O.V

" Mom! Stop! You already told me how the whole mating thing work's. I don't want to hear it anymore!" I said to my Mom, who was making breakfast.

From what I can smell, she is making, bacon, eggs, and toast. Man, that bacon smells so good. If you want some good bacon, and I mean, some GOOD ass bacon, come down to the Blue Moon Star's pack. Find my house, and we can eat all the bacon my Mom makes. I'm telling you, this bacon is good!

What were talking about? Oh yeah... Mating... Well, the only reason we are talking about that is because, my birthday is tomorrow. And when you're a wolf that is about to turn 18, you get this talk with your parents about mating.

Like... I already get it. Why need to explain? It's not like I'm a virgin. Don't hate on me! I couldn't wait to find my mate to have sex. Being an Alpha, you have these hormones like there's no tomorrow. I just couldn't wait till I was 18. But, that's pretty much all wolves that have Alpha blood. So, I'm not the first.

" I'm just reminding you. And you have to break up with that, so called 'girlfriend' of yours. If you can even call her that." My Mom explained. Oh yeah, Jane.

Jane is really nice and hot as fuck! She doesn't know I'm a wolf. No one really does, that's if your a human of course. It's not like my Mom hates Jane. They just think that I should've waited. EVEN MY DAD?! Can you believe that! He is probably the only guy that understands what kinds of hormones I go through, and he says, ' I should've waited.' It's like he isn't an Alpha that had to go through what I had to. And it's not like I slept with hella girl's. Jane is kinda my first. Well.... Sex wise. That's why I asked her to be my girlfriend. Cause I felt a strong connection with her wanna we had sex. She could be my mate after all.

' Trust me. She is not our mate.' My wolf Bailey explained.

Yeah, my wolf is also a girl. Some people in the pack think I was suppose to be a girl. But I'm glad I'm not! I don't want to be the one to carry a baby. Or have those period things girls have every month. I already have to deal with the mood swings with Jane. I don't want to be that person who has to have them.

' But your Mom's right. You need to break up with the slut, so we have our mate to ourselves tomorrow.' Bailey explained.

' HEY! Jane is not a slut! She is hella faithful to us.'

' Yeah whatever. Just call the damn hoe, and end it. You don't understand how long I have been waiting to have our mate. I don't want to deal with her bitch ass anymore. I just want our mate.'

' Alright, I will call her today to end it.' I mind linked my wolf.

" Alright Mom, I'm going to go up stairs and call Jane, and break up with her after breakfast." I told my mom as she set a plate full of food.

She smiles and kisses my forehead, " Good we can FINALLY get rid of her." My Mom said, doing a little dance. I chuckle at my Mom's childness.

" Oh come on. She's not that bad." I said, while eating a piece of this bomb ass bacon. Y'all don't know what you're missing.

" Who's not bad?" My Dad said walking in, carrying my five year old brother, Cece, and placing him in his set.

" Baba's so called 'girlfriend.' He's going to end it after breakfast. I did my happy dance already." My Mom said, setting down my Dad's and brothers plate in front of them.

" FINALLY! We can get rid of her." My Dad said, making my Mom laugh.

" GUY'S! SHE'S NOT THAT BAD! GROW UP ALREADY!" I screamed, getting frustrated that no one is listening.