Chapter 42

AN- Just want everyone to know that Imma try my hardest to make this chapter make sense. If it doesn't then sorryyyyy.

*Andrew's a week into being 8 months pregnant*

I was big.

I was chunky.

I was heavy.

I was obese.

I was whale like.

I.. Was fat.

I can not tell you how fucking HUGE I was.. My stomach was so big that I had to go get different shirts to fit over my belly. Mary did have some to let me have. Much to my disappointment.. My belly still showed a little. I'm so fucking fat! Grrr.. I love my puppy and all.. BUT WHY IT GOTTA MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FAT ASS GRAPE?! It legit looks like I'm about to have 8 kids at onces, thats how big my belly is.

My feet were swollen too. I didn't really move around to much after I hit my eight month mark. I would just hurt my feet and legs a lot. Baba wouldn't let me other wise. He wanted me to rest and not be so mobile especially when it hurts to walk.

" BAAAAAABBBBBEEE!" I whined out for Baba, him in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

" Hmmm!" I heard him hum from behind the toothbrush.

I rubbed my stomach softly, " Can you help me up? I gotta pee."

I heard him spit and rinse his mouth out as he walked out the bathroom, " Of course my love." He said taking both my hands in his and gently pulling my up.

" Thank you-" I started to say but let out a squeak as he pulled me to him by my butt.

I blushed super red, looking up at him to see him looking down at me. He gave my ass a squeeze and gently placed his other hand on my cheek, " Your so beautiful, walking around here carrying our puppy. Damn you sexy thang." He told me softly running his thumb over my lips softly, then pulling me into a loving kiss.

I smiled against his lips kissing him back before pulling back in protest, " Actually, you don't let me move around a lot anymore so.. Walking would be the wrong word." I giggled as I saw him roll his eyes.

" Ok smart ass, you know what I meant." Baba grabbed my butt again in his grip but a little hard causing me to yelp.

" Owwie! Easy on my non-existent ass there."

" Oh hush up, you have a very plumped ass babe." Baba protested with me.

I was going to protest back but the baby kicked me so hard that I almost pissed myself, " M-move! I gotta peeee!" I pushed Baba out the way and quickly waddled to the bathroom hearing Baba laugh at me.

Pfff meanie ass.. Is he trying to get me to pee myself? Gosh I bet he planned to distract me so I did..... Nawwwwww, that's just the hormones talking.

I did my business then went to go wash my hands. I looked in the mirror to see Baba leaning against the door frame, " Can I help you?" I snapped to him.

" Woah! Rude much?" Baba said in a teasing tone, walking behind me to wrap his arms around my waist.

I scoffed at him, " Yeah, especially since I almost peed myself and it would of been your fault for distracting me!"

" Ok moody, you know I didn't mean to 'distract' you." He told me softly, kissing at my neck.

" You totally did!" I said, giggling as he started to blow air into my neck, " B-Baba! Stooooppp! That tickles!"