Chapter 10

Andrew's P.O.V.

School finally ended and I meet up with my besties. I went towards the parking lot where Blake told me to meet him after school. Of course after I found Sky and Kelly.

" Ready to go Sky?" I asked her and she nods.

" Yup! See you later babe." Sky kissed Kelly on the lips.

" I'll see you later baby. Have fun." With that, she headed the direction of her house.

" So, who's coming?" Sky asked.

" Baba's friends. Aka- My guy besties. Their names are Blake and Theo." I said as I saw Baba and everyone.

" I'm the only girl.?" She asked kinda scared. I stopped and hugged her tight. Dammit I completely forgot.

" Trust me. They won't hurt you. I promise you." She squeezed me trying not to cry.

" O-Ok... I trust you..." She said, nervously.

I smiled and we continue walking towards Baba's group. She grabbed my hand, as we walked. She always did this with groups like this. I didn't care that she does this. She only does this with me when Kelly's not around.

I can understand why Sky was scared. I feel bad she still is scared about it. I mean, I would too, but, I wouldn't bring her around people if they weren't safe.

She was clinged to my arm the closer we got to the car. I saw Baba sending glares at Sky. I said I didn't care, but I think Baba does. Soon though, I was brought out of my thoughts.

" ANDREW!" I was pushed to the ground by Blake and Theo.

I saw Sky, shaking, but hiding it very well and then saw Baba still sending glares her way. I don't know why he's jealous.

" Ok, ok you two. Get off my boyfriend, and go to ours." Baba growls, making them both get off and run to their boyfriends.

He helped me up, wrapping his arms around my waist, " Hey baby." Baba whispered.

" Hey." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. I brought his lips to mine for a split second.

" Are you going to introduce me Andrew? Or should I start calling them 'dude?" Sky asked, nervous written all over her voice. Baba growls lowly, which I mentally sighed because of how overprotective he is.

" Of course! This is Angel, Robinson, Blake, Theo, and Baba." I turned to see other two, mentally growling. " Oh! And that's Jake and Nick." Man that was hard to say nicely.

I do not like Jake. He was one of my bullys. For all I care, he can suck a nut. But, Nicks cool. I don't have beef with him.

" Guys this is my best friend, Sky." I smiled. Baba wrapped his arms around my waist tighter, pulling me close.

" IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU!" Theo and Blake said, more liked yelled at the same time.

I saw Sky shaking. I rubbed her back, which helped. But made Baba, lowly growl. She nodded and said a small 'You too.'

" Damn, do y'all have to be so fucking loud?" Robinson said. Which made Blake pout.

" What are you trying to say babe? I'm I too loud for you?" That made Robinson move to Blake, whispering something in his ear, which made him blush. A lot. Like so much that even his ears turn red.

" O-Ok Babe....." Robinson smiled.

" Good boy." They gave each other a kiss and all was forgiven.

" Are we going or are we all gonna make out with our boyfriend's?" Theo said, making me giggle.

" That means we better go before Theo dies." I said, making him hit my arm playfully.