Chapter 28

Andrew's P.O.V.

I was in shocked...

" I-its.... You..." I said as I looked at my parents. I had tears in my eyes... How could this be...? I-is this.. Real life? I looked at the other 4 wolves, " Kelly.. S-sky?"

The two girls ran over to me giving me the biggest hug. Well, that they could with your pregnant bellys in the way.

" Andrew! We missed you so much!" Sky said holding me tighter. I hugged the two of them. I looked up seeing that guy again and a girl maybe 15 years of age.

" Hey little bro." The male said. I KNEW HE LOOKED FAMILIAR!

I ran over and jumped in his arms hugging him tightly, " ANTHONY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

He chuckled, hugging me back, " I knew you'd remember eventually."

I slide off of him and looked at the little girl. She smiled up at me, " Hi Andrew! I'm Alice! Its nice to meet you!" She hugged my waist and hugged her back.

" ANDREW!" I heard Baba scream, as all the pack with him. Trances must have worn off.

He scooped me in his arms holding me tightly, " Are you ok! Did they hurt you! Is the baby ok?" He asked rubbing my stomach. The other wolfs that were with Baba helped and made sure the pack was safe and ok.

I cupped his cheeks giving him a kiss on his lips, " I'm fine love.. We're fine." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

" Well this is awkward. Seeing my baby all grown up and kissing already." My "Father" Andy laughed nervously.

I tensed up. Did this bitch really just say that? I snapped out of my happy mood and turned to glare at my so called "parents".

I growled getting out of Baba's arms,    " Hold. Da. Fuck. UP! I ain't your "baby" you fucking bastard!" I was about to get in his face, but Baba pulled me back into his chest.

" Shh sh love its ok.." He whispered to me looking up at my parents glaring.     " Now who might you all be. Trespassing on my packs land like you own it!"

My "father" Max, made sure everyone stood close to him keeping their distance from me and Baba.

" I am Max. Alpha of the Moon Howlers Pack. These are my mates, Andy and Mae. My daughter Alice. My oldest son Anthony, and his mates Sky and Kelly." Max had finished. He looked at me, " And my youngest Son, Andrew. Which I would like to have back please."

Before Baba could say anything, I growled out to him, " NO! FUCK YOU GUYS! Y'ALL CHOOSE EACH OTHER BACK THEN! WHY WANT ME NOW HUH! I'M JUST A USELESS OMEGA THAT YOU NEVER WANTED!"

All three of my "parents" looked down ashamed, as Andy spoke " Baby-"

" Its Andrew to you." I said to him, saying it cold as can be while cutting him off.

He cleared his throat, " Right.. Andrew.. We made a mistake.. We've all been worried about you.. When we saw you weren't there.. We sent our strongest warrior's coming to look for you.. But of course we never knew you would be so far away from the boarders.."

I snorted, " Why? Is it cause I'm a weak Omega?"

Mae started to speak, " Andrew thats not what he-"

" SAVE IT!"

" DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER LIKE THAT! " Max growled out.

I growled back pushing Baba away from me, getting all up in his face, " Or what huh? Why should I show you respect! Call yourself an Alpha. YOU ABANDON YOUR OWN SON CAUSE YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T YOURS! CAUSE I WAS A DAMN OMEGA!" I had tears streaming down my face, but I was too anger to care.