Easter one-shot: Egg Hunt (Part 3) (+smut!) (2016)

It was only 10 pm, and Josh was looking around Tyler's room. There were a lot of posters of bands, CDs, vinyls, books, retro games and music magazines in his room. He thought it was adorable and he loved it.

"So, make yourself comfy", Tyler said as he gestured at the single bed. "Want something to drink?" He asked. "Yeah that'd be nice. Just whatever you have is okay, really", Josh smiled. Tyler returned it and left the room, leaving Josh alone.

He kicked off his shoes and sat on Tyler's single bed with his legs crossed.

Tyler got back quickly and handed him a glass of green tea ice tea. He kicked off his shoes just as Josh had done and took a sip of his own drink. He put it down on the night stand and Josh did the same.

"Open your legs", Tyler said to Josh and Josh did as he was told. He untangled his legs. Tyler stepped on the bed, which caused Josh to lift his eyebrow 'cause he didn't know what Tyler was doing. Tyler placed his feet on either side of Josh's legs and sat down, so he was sitting between Josh's legs. He wrapped his legs around Josh's waist.

Josh smiled and pulled Tyler closer to him by wrapping his arms around Tyler. Tyler slid his hands around Josh right under his armpits and hugged him close. He rested his chin on Josh's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Ty?" Josh asked silently.

"Yeah babe?" Tyler replied. Josh blushed furiously and buried his head in Tyler's shoulder, making Tyler smile crookedly.
Yeah, he had called Tyler 'baby' one time so far, but Tyler hadn't said anything like that to Josh yet. Until now.

Josh lifted his head up but looked down between him and Tyler's body.

"I'm sorry I called you those horrible names earlier today... When you approached me and I was the bunny", Josh mumbled sadly.

Tyler rested his hands on Josh's cheeks and lifted his head up a little. He pressed a firm kiss on Josh's forehead.

"It's okay Joshie", Tyler said. Josh shook his head and looked up. "It's not okay. I've been treating you horribly for the last few years. I even treated you horribly today, and now you're my boyfriend. You deserve so much better than me, Tyler. I shouldn't've asked you to be my boyfriend 'cause now you won't go look for someone else who's so much better than me 'cause you deserve so much better and-" Josh rambled.

"You're right", Tyler said. Josh froze.
"I-I am?" He mumbled anxiously.

Okay, yeah, maybe Tyler deserved better. But he didn't actually want Tyler to agree with what he had just said 'cause he never ever ever wanted to leave Tyler ever again.

"Yeah, you're right", Tyler replied. "It was not okay, you're right. But that does not mean that I cannot forgive you, 'cause I did. I forgave you ever since you told me why you acted like this. Why you used to call me names. It wasn't okay, but it is forgiven. I wanna be with you and I want you to be my boyfriend and nobody else, Joshua. Just you, only you. No one else", Tyler said.

"So don't you dare say that I deserve better than you ever again 'cause you're all that I need and all that I want and no one else will be anything close to that", Tyler said as he pressed his nose against Josh's.

"Okay?" Tyler asked as Josh didn't answer.

Josh nodded. "Yeah", he answered. Tyler smiled and pressed a kiss on Josh's lips.