life

---Y/N POV---

i was so confused at what he said. i also smelt faint sliver. but it is impossible for a half blood to have one of the seven heighten senses. 

Y/N: but how??

jungkook: y/n come back and i will explain 

i started to walk towards him, when i felt something perceiving through my back 

???: i thought i killed you when i shot you ( anger) 

i saw jungkook cross the boarder and attack the person who stabbed me. then he came back and held me in his arms. he carried me over the boarder. he cried out for help. and started running back to the cabin. when we came to the cabin everyone just looked at jungkook and i just dumbfounded.

jungkook: HELP ME!!!! STOP STARING!!!

many people came and stared to help. jihyo came out and saw jungkook and i, she ran to us.

jihyo: get her to my room than you can explain what happened. they carried me to jihyo's room. i saw jungkook crying and the others came in.

jihyo: everyone out!! 

i saw jungkook and the others leave. he turned around to get one last look before he left, i held out my hand for him to take, but he did not he left. 

jihyo: y/n you cant fight this, okay don't fight.

i felt a needle in me and the fluid enter my veins. it was painful, i was screaming in pain when it stopped. the pain was gone, i saw her look at me with worry in her eyes. she started to call my name. then the pain was back. i was arching my back. and screaming 

jihyo: y/n don't fight it. 

                                                                          ---jungkookPOV---

i looked back and saw her hold out her hand for me to take but i could not take it. i heard jihyo say something to her as i left. a few minutes later i heard jihyo calling y/n's name and then i heard her scream. the others looked at each other with worry in their eyes. we were all worried about y/n. we did not know if would make it. 

                                                                                    ---Y/N POV--- 

as soon as i stopped fighting the pain my body relaxed and i did not feel anything then everything was black. i slowly opened my eyes i saw jungkook with his head on the bed. 

Y/N: he is cute ( smiling)

i ran my fingers through his hair. he groaned and started to wake up. i saw him open his eyes and looked and me with widen eyes 

jungkook: y/n, your awake!

he started to smile and he gave me a hug, he nearly squeezes me to death.

Y/N: jungkook your killing me! (dying)

he pulled away and looked worried.

jungkook: i'm sorry i am just glad that you are awake. 

Y/N: how long have i been out?? 

jungkook: you were out for two days 

Y/N: WHAT!!