protection

when i join the others they were jumping up and down, tackling teach other, playfully biting each other. i saw taehyung tackling a blackish white wolf.

Y/N: i wonder who that is??

next thing i know i am being tackled by a goldish-white wolf. i tried to tackle the wolf back but it was to strong. 

Wolf: do you know who i am??

my eyes widen.

Y/N: wait... we can talk telepathically??

wolf: you did not know??

Y/N: no but this is so cool. who are you??

Yoongi: i am yoongi.

ohhh... that is why he was so strong. he quickly looses intrest in me and moves to a light brown wolf and takes him down. all of a sudden we hear a wolf howl and all of there games stop. they all looked at the cabin and saw jiyoung. 

jiyoung: come eat.

I see the buys turn human. 

Jungkook- dark mask black 

yoongi- golden jackal

jin-silver brindle

taehyung- tweed Merle

jimin-fawn brindle 

namjoon-black and tan tick

hoseok-Irish spotted

Y/N: didnt we just eat.

jin: no, i am starving!!

jimin: jin you are always starving.

jin looked at jimin with a stern look and then ran to the cabin.

we all headed to the cabin to eat. when we got there, there were so many people already eating. jiyoung stands infront of us all.

 jiyoung: as many of you know that we have a very recent clan member, you have to treat her with the most out right respect, she is the only living full royalty. now eat.

after he said that we all begin to eat. the clan members are laughing and throwing food at each other.

                                                                    ---yoongi POV---

after we were all done eating jiyoung ask to see all seven of us in his room. we got there.

jiyoung: i need you guys to protect y/n with your lives.

hoseok: may i ask why?? ( head down) 

jiyoung: there are people who are trying to get rid of any full royalties

jungkook: is that why y/n and i were shot??

jiyoung: yes they were trying to kill y/n, but hey also saw you so they tried to get two birds with one stone, but they failed.

jungkook: and that is why y/n was stabbed to?? 

jiyoung: yes, this is also why she came here to Korea, do you understand why you need to protect her??

all seven: yes ,hyung

after that they left jimin saw me sitting on the deck, he came over to me.

jimin: it is a beautiful night.

Y/N: yes it is its a gorgeous night. ( looking at stars)