Chapter 5

"Love ain't anything but sex misspelled."-Harlan Ellison

The staff break room wasn't the most romantic place in the world, but Easton could care less. He wanted her. No, he needed her. Ever since the first day he saw her, he wanted her. He smiled, a small trickle of laughter leaving his lips as he slowly bent toward her, playfully pushing her up against the wall. The picture behind them fell, and she roared with laughter.

"It was ugly anyways," he said in between breaths.

She nodded, grabbing his coat and ripping it off of him. Her hand instinctively met the side of his cheek, slowly urging his lips harder against hers. It was as if every ounce of her wanted his lips on hers, to feel his hands as they traced the contour of her body. He reached for her sweater, pulling it off in one swift movement. When he saw her yellow and white polka-dot bra, he was the one to roar with laughter this time.

"What?" She laughed, pushing his hands up against his chest. "Does my lingerie choice disappoint you?"

"You are one of the sexiest women I have ever laid eyes on," was all he whispered into her ear.

Her gaze moved from his eyes to his lips and once more his soft lips were against hers. Each intake of breath was another reminder of what was really happening, his cologne, the way his hands entangled in her messy brown hair. Everything was messy, but beautiful.

"There's a box of condoms in the woman Nancy's desk," Millie breathed.

Easton laughed, "How do you have that information?"

"You notice a lot when you're the only one working here," she winked, following Easton back into the main part of the library, both of them in just their underwear.