"Your Prayer Was Inappropriate Dean."

**INNAPROPIATE SEXUAL STUFF**

Dean sat down on his bed, sighing as he turned on the tv, the room too quiet with Sam out at the library.
They were at a hotel in Las Vegas, hunting a demon that was acting as a prostitute to lure men into the alleys, where it slashed their throats, and took their money.
For what? That's what Sam was trying to find out.
The tv was boring, nothing of interest catching Deans eye.
He sighed again, sitting up and running his fingers through his hair.
Pulling out his phone, he unlocked it, and clicked on his photos.
Looking through the few photos he had, he was glad no one knew they were there.
People would tell him to delete them, that he's going to get hurt when the memories of the photos remind him of who died that participated in them.
He liked them though.
They reminded him who he was, who his friends and family were.
Clicking on the last image, his breath caught, just like very other time.
Cas, his hair ruffled from Deans hand messing it up in a fit of laughter, looking straight at the camera, mouth wide in a grin, for what seemed the first time.
Dean loved everything about Cas.
He loved the crow feet next to his eyes when he smiled, he loved his smile.
He loved his hair, the dark colour soothing him, he often ruffled Cas's hair, always pretending it was in a friendly manner, when really, it was when Dean wanted to feel the soft hair, pretend he was running his hands through it whilst Cas moaned underneath him, moaning Deans name In pleasure as Dean thrus-
Dean whimpered as his member pressed against his jeans, making it uncomfortable for the man.
He looked around the room quickly, checking that no one was there. Unzipping his pants, he moaned when he saw the prominent outline pressing through his boxers.

Once he'd ditched the pants and boxers, his member pressing against his stomach, already so painfully hard, he started stroking it gently.
He threw his head back in pleasure, stroking harder.
He started feeling the pressure build up.
So he stopped.
And grinned, pulling his boxers back on, resisting the urge to continue his... 'alone time'.
He sat back on the bed, and got his bottom half under the covers, before looking up at the roof.
"Hey Cas, can you come down here? There's some things I'd like to do to you, with you, that I bet you'd like. Have you ever had a blowjob Cas? Because I be-"
There was a flutter of wings, as Cas stood in front of dean, frowning.
"Your prayer was very Inappropriate Dean."
"It got you here, didn't it?" Dean stood up, still hard as a rock as he stood in front of Cas, crossing his arms with a shit-eating grin on his smug face.
Cas tilted his head, looking down to notice dean was wearing only boxers, and his dick was hard, almost poking through the weak buttons holding him in.
Cas averted his eyes, a blush forming on his face.
"My pants are very tight now, and I don't know why." He whispered, looking at Dean.
Dean grinned, looking down to Castiels crotch, nodding in agreement , before licking his lips, his tongue sliding over his bottom lip, before looking Cas in the eyes.
Green eyes met blue, "I could help you with that, if you like?" He asked, softer now, almost gentle, but still having that playful tone underneath.
Cas narrowed his eyes, tilting his head once more.
Dean winked at him, grunting as he was thrown back into the bed, the wind knocked out of him, as Cas quickly stalked over, getting on top of Dean.
Dean stared at him in surprise, before a smug grin washed over his features.
" I knew you couldn't resist me, who ca-"
"Shut up." Cas hissed, between the kisses he was planting on Deans plump lips.
Dean hummed in response, pushing his tongue out to glide across Castiel's bottom lip, begging for entrance, that the angel gladly granted. Cas ground his hips into Deans, catching the hunter in surprise, as he bucked his hips up gently.
Dean slid his hand down Cas's stomach, feeling it tense beneath the clothes, before sliding his hand further down.
Dean cupped Cas, and felt Cas tremble and almost whimper as Dean rubbed the area gently.
Cas stopped the kisses, his face scrunched up in pleasure at the touch of Deans hands, his hands grabbing deans shoulders for support.
"You like that Angel?"
Cas stared into Deans eyes, and Dean almost did a double take.
Cas's eyes were darker, tinted with lust.
The two stayed looking in each other's eyes for a moment, movement stopped, as they just admired the other for a second.

And most of all, he loved his eyes.

Dean gently pushed forward, his lips finding Cas's, his kiss soft.
Cas smiled gently in the kiss, before he touched Deans shoulder, removing all the clothes on both of them.
Dean laughed, forgetting the fleeting annoyance if the fact that removing each other's clothes was a fun part, and just slid his hands over Cas's stomach, his back, before sliding down and resting on his butt.
Cas paused, seemingly stopping himself for a moment.
"Dean..."
"Cas, I want this so bad, I know you do too."
Dean said gently, but with firm eyes.
It looked like that was all the reassurance Cas needed, as he pushed Dean back down onto his back.

Cas was panting, his eyes screwed shut, as he thrust harder into Dean, the man beneath him moaning his name.
Concealed behind closed doors, the two men couldn't have cared less who heard anything.
Until the door opened, and Sam walked in.
"So I f- JESUS FUCKI... GUYS."
The two men stopped, and Cas was gone by the time Sam had blinked and looked away.
Dean quickly pulled a cushion to cover him, sweating and panting, but grinning.
"Okay, THAT was an image I will never be able to erase, no matter how hard I try."
Sam stated, his eyes frozen in horror.
"Bad time to walk in, I mean, things were just get-"
"I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THE DETAILS OF YOU FUCKING AN ANGEL AND MY FRIEND."
"That's a shame, because there so much to tell! And you did scare him off, so I think you at least owe m-"
"DEAN."

Ahaha.... I'm so sorry, I was bored and it's 2am in the morning here...