Tattoos Are Not The Best Idea When You're Drunk

"Well, I like your face!"
Dean laughs lazily, chugging back some more shots, watching as Sam drunkingly tries to seduce an also drunk women.
Cas is staring at Dean , his vision slightly blurry, 'Although, he thought, 'im doing well considering.' He concluded, glancing back at the 15 bottles of beer on his area of the table. He shrugged, grinning slightly.
"D- *Hiccup* -Dean." Cas hiccups, slapping Deans arm.
Dean turns to Cas, a wonky smile in his lips.
"Cassie! I love you man." Standing up, he stumbles to the other side of the table, and practically collapses on Cas. Cas giggles, hugging Dean as they practically fall of the chairs, barely noticing that Sam and the girl he'd been chatting up, had left.
The two men lay on the floor, both giggling like teenagers, before the security guard walks over.
"Up you get, you two. Time to get going." He sighs, heaving Dean up, who then pulls Cas up, stumbling.
"Yes Sir!" Dean mock salutes, Cas frowning as his vision spun at the sudden movement.
Rolling his eyes, the security guard gently grabbed Dean and Cas by the arms, and led them outside.
"No driving, understand me? You'll get hurt if you do that." He huffed, closing he door behind the two extremely drunk men.
They glanced at each other before grins split across their faces.
Cas gasped, clapping his hands.
"Dean! Dean! Dean!"
"What is it buddy?"
"We shou-*hiccup*-ld get tattoos!"
Dean groaned, his stomach cramping, as he guessed, his liver gave up on him.
No time for that now though
He stood up straighter, blocking out the pain.
"Only... only on ... one condition." He murmured, a smirk on his mouth.
"Okay!" Cas grinned, grabbing Deans hand and dragging him up the street.
"Cassie! Wait up!" Dean laughed, as he stumbled behind the man.
"You never.. heard m-*hiccups*-y condition!" He whines, crashing into Cas as he suddenly stopped.
Cas grunted, as Dean fell on him once more.
"Deeeeaaaannnnn! We can do yours after!" He complained, stumbling up and leaning against the wall, his head spinning once more.
Dean moaned, before continuing to laugh.
"Okay dokie!"
And Cas dragged him up, and into the store.

The tattoo parlour.

{The Next Morning}
Dean groaned, snuggling into the warm body underneath him.
...
...
He slowly looks up, noticing the toned, naked chest, as his eyes finally land on...
Castiel.
He freezes, blood rushing to his face.
"Oh shit." He swears.
"Dean, I had the best n-"
Sam stopped in the doorway of the hotel, his eyes wide, his mouth slowly stretching into a grin.
"What the fuck!" Dean yells, scaring Cas awake, who groans at the rising migraine.
Dean jumps up, as Sam covers his eyes. "Dude! Your naked!" Sam yelled, turning away.
Dean looked down, bewildered, and quickly pulled on the boxers, that were laying on the floor. "Oh god, what the fuck is going on!"
Sam turns back around, praying Dean is semi presentable.
Dean moans, covering his eyes, as he reaches for the cupboard to grab some Panadol, trying to calm down the headache, and himself.
Sam bursts out laughing, clutching his stomach, as he almost collapses.
"What?!" Dean growls, glaring at Sam.
The situation was bad enough, Dean had no idea what was going on.
He didn't need Sam laughing his ass of right now.
Sam, in tears, just points to Deans stomach.
Before Dean looks, Cas sits up suddenly, his eyes wide.
"What the...." he quickly looks under the covers, his eyes widen.
He looks around the room, seeing Sam on the floor, and Dean almost naked, and he's face flushes a dark shade of red.
"What is going on..?" He whispers quietly, too shocked to say anything else.
Dean glances at him, his eyes frantic. "You don't remember either?!" He asks, cursing.
Cas shakes his head, but groans at the movement. He sits up a bit taller, revealing more of his stomach, and Dean pales.
"Cas... what the hell is that?" Dean asks, Sam laughs harder.
Cas tilts his head, confused, before looking down.
He pauses.
"Is that... is that a tattoo?"
He slowly moves his eyes back to Deans, before looking at Deans stomach, his eyes widening.
"Dean."
Dean looks down, "He's my Angel." He reads the tattoo, looking at Cas as he reads his.
"He's my assbutt- oh for dads sake!" He yells, blushing.
Sam finally stops laughing, still on the ground.
"SAM SHUT IT."

The three men sat the the kitchen table of the motel they were currently in.
"We never mention this again, kapiche?" Dean presses firmly, his eyes never leaving the table.
"You guys got matching tattoos." Sam grinned, starting to laugh again.
"Sam!" Dean growls, getting up to chase after Sam, leaving Cas at the table.
Cas looks back to the bed, noticing something in the sheets.
"Fuck my life." He whispers, grabbing the condom and quickly throwing it in the bin.