Coffee Shop Au

"Oh! And can you get me a Mocha? Too sugars, even though I'm sweet enough."
Cas rolled his eyes at Charlie, a smile still tugging at his lips.
"Sure sure."
He grabbed the list he'd made of the four coffee orders for his little section at Apple Computers, and walked out the door to the little shop down the road.
This was usually part of his daily job, grabbing everyone else's coffee. You'd think he'd have memorised the orders by now.
He didn't really mind though.
The shop could get really busy at times, and this was usually when Charlie sent him to get coffees for everyone, knowing his anxiety sky rocketed if he was around to many people.
He was glad he had Charlie.
She was also, the only one of the four of them who worked on a Thursday ( Kevin, Charlie, Jody and Cas) who knew another reason he loved going to he coffee shop today.
The man with the green eyes.
Cas had a crush on the man, since the first time he'd seen him.
He'd never actually met him, he was pretty sure the man had never even seen Cas staring, or seen him at all.
But my god, he was gorgeous!
Cas straightened his tie, and soothed down his trench coat, trying in vain to get rid of all the creases.
The coffee shop was small, but always a very welcoming, calm place. It had an easy flow of customers that streamed through, and a calm atmosphere.
He liked it.
Probably still because of green eyes.
He walked in, walking straight to the counter, no like today.
"Good Morning! What can I get 'ya?" The man at the cash register wore a warm smile, his accent kind of strong.
"Hello, um can I have a Mocha with two sugars, Two Cappuccinos with one sugar each, and an iced coffee?"
The man nodded, tapping the order into the machine.
"Be out in a minute." He smiled, walking away to make the coffee.
Cas sat on a stool, risking a glance to behind the counter and out through the back, where he could see green eyes.
Cas always sat on that stool, as it was the only one where he could see out the back, and see the man.
Green eyes was tampering with a machine, grimacing when it started to leak coffee.
He sighed, throwing his head back, turning to look at  the cashier who was still working on the coffee.
"Benny, I swear. Get a new god damn machine, man!" He laughed, as benny stuck his finger up.
"Never, I like that one."
Cas smiled at the play fighting between the two, and looked away, with a blush on his face.
So he was hot, funny and gorgeous.
Was he single?
Was he gay
Cas frowned, he hoped so. Not that he would ever actually talk to the man, no, he was too shy for that.
But hey, a man could dream, right?
"Right, Mocha, two sugars, Two Capps, one each, and an iced coffee." The man read the order, before setting it in front of Cas.
Cas smiled, thanking him, and grabbing the tray of drinks.
He turned around to walk back to the shop, when he tripped over his own feet.
Spilling coffee everywhere.
He stumbled, his face bright red, and his eyes already filling with tears.
Idiot, Jesus Christ!
He froze where he was, his anxiety reaching a new level which he was pretty sure leading to a panic attack.
What do I do
What do I do?
Someone rushed over, picking up the spilled drinks, and it took Cas a second to see it was green eyes. "I- I am so sorry! Oh god- Uh.." Cas stumbled over his words, and green eyes stood up, and looked at the coffee covered Cas.
"Hey man, don't stress about I..." he must've seen Cas's tear filled eyes, and shaking hands.
His gaze softened.
"Seriously, don't worry about it. My names Dean, what's yours?" He smiled gently, which seemed to calm Cas down quite a bit.
"C-Castiel."
Dean smiled, turning to Benny.
"Hey man, you right for a few if I take Cas out back and get him some fresh clothes?"
Benny smirked, and nodded quickly.
"Go ahead, Brother. I'll clean it up."
Dean nodded, gently grabbing Cas by the arm, and leading him through the door.
Cas was still panicking and in shock, his hands still trembling, so he didn't get a chance to thank Benny.
Dean led him through the doors, holding them open for him, a gentle smile on his face the whole time.
"Here man, we've got a bathroom there."
He handed Cas a set of clothes, a green T-Shirt, and some footy shorts.
Cas just stood there.
"Cas? You okay?"
Deans smile dropped, before sighed, gently pulling off the other mans trench coat, and putting it aside.
He looked at Cas for a second, before Cas snapped out of his shock.
"Oh. Oh my god, I am so sorry! I, umm, i, thank you, oh god." Cas blushed, covering his face.
Dean laughed softly, shrugging.
"It's no biggie. I see you hear a lot, and, I don't know... your cute, so why wouldn't I help you."
Cas looked at Dean.
"You think I'm... cute?" He grinned, shyly.
"Yes, and I see you staring at me a lot, so I'm guessing the feelings mutual."
He grinned cheekily, and Cas thought he couldn't get any redder.
Dean seemed to sense his embarrassment, and before Cas could react, Dean had already leant forward and gently pressed his lips onto Cas's.
Cas moaned immediately, kissing the man back.
They pulled apart, and dean was blushing.
"Well, I didn't think you were into dudes, so that was a bit Unexpected." He admitted.
Cas laughed, and dean decided he wanted to hear it more often.
"So, what? You go around kissing all the cute guys you find and hope their gay?" Cas asked, smirking.
Dean shrugged.
"And how's that working for you so far?"
Dean frowned, a cheeky glint in his eyes.
"Not so well, but hopefully, I won't have too anymore."
Cas caught on, a red tinge covering his cheeks.
"Are you asking me out Mr Barista?"
Dean smirked, "Depends, is that a yes?"
"Hmm, well, kiss me again, and I'll decide."
"I think I can agree to that."

When Cas walked back to the store, still covered in coffee, a dazed but happy look in his eyes, and carrying a tray of fresh coffee, they all stared at him confused.
"What the hell happened to you?" Kevin asked, confusion coating his face.
Cas smiled at Charlie, and she gasped.
"I got a date."

None of them had ever heard a scream as loud as Charlie's, and probably never would.