chapter one

Nicole's point of view:

My name is Nicole lance and I have a loving family.

I have a twin sister Sara and an older sister name laurel this is a story about a life that can fall apart with time.

Sara's point of view:

My name is sara lance I come from a loving family I have a twin sister name sara who is two minutes older then me and than an much older sister name laurel.

And this is my story about how even when your at your lowest you can turn yourself around.

Laurel's point of view:

My name is dianh laurel lance I am the oldest of 3 sisters sara and nicole I have a loving family I am the justice you can't run from.

Nicole's point of view:

Ever feel like there is no one you can trust?

Well unfortunately there is my father and mother got a divorce and my father turn into a drunk my oldest sister laurel left with my mom who is pure evil.

And left my sister and myself all alone and to fend for ourselves which involved stealing.

Sara' s point of view:

Life without laurel was rough because laurel was more of a mom to us than our own was.

With dad becoming a drunk he spent most of his income on his drinking habitats which often lead us to steal food and as we got older jewelry to turn into cash.

Laurel's point of view:

Life with mom was not the easiest because I was mom's favorite out of us girls but I was still keeping track of my family back in star city.

And what I heard it was not good dad was turning into a drunk and sara and nicole where left on there own I needed a way to protect them if not them then I vow to become a protector of the people and lock up the bad guys.

Nicole's point of view:

Finally after a hard adlobeence we grew up to rebellious woman sara became a expert thief.

I became an experienced weapon of choice my sister had an amazing boyfriend name oliver he's so hot anyways they where quit an item then the unexpected happened.

Sara's point of view:

Are you sure you have to go I asked my boyfriend oliver him and his dad where leaving on a trip out on the sea.

Yes I do but I'll be back no worries said oliver alright here's something to remember me by I said handing oliver a picture of me.

I'll treasure it forever said oliver kissing the photo I handed him I'll be back before you know it said oliver kissing me deeply I'll be here waiting I said happily as I walked away from oliver little did I know that something tragic was about to happen along with the worst kind of betrayal .

Laurel's point of view:

I finally took my vow into action, I became a district attorney, putting the bad guys away.