chapter 2

Nicole's point of view:

Since mom's death my sister and I have been on a stealing spree.

We have to be so consumed with money that sara has become less in contact with the love of her life.

So one night I pulled a switch on her I went as sara lance to her dinner date with oliver queen after dinner he took me back to his house he started to make love to me.

Suddenly I became so wrapped up in the moment that I just let myself enjoy the moment I love him after we where done he invited me to the queen's gambit for an extend boat ride.

I told him that before could execpt his invitation I had a secret I had to tell him finally I took a deep breath and said I'm nicole sara's twin sister he did not care all he cared about was the fact that I loved him all I could think about is how much I hurt sara I'm sorry sara as I looked up at the stars.

Sara's point of view:

I was at my job yes job even though we had stole pretty much for a living I still had a job and I surpisely liked it I worked at a café thank you honey said a nice lady your welcome I answered with a soft smile.

Breaking news

The queen gambit has been reportedly destroyed in a storm no survivors said the news reporter I swear my heart stopped oh my god ollie I whispered before my eyes narrowed wait a minute I thought nicole wasn't in her bed last night sherry I have to go home early I'm not feeling so hot I said go ahead sweetheart it's slow anyway said sherry thanks I whispered running out of the café.

I ran to our house as fast as I could I burst into our house quickly running into nicole's room when I spotted a note

Sorry please forgive me-nicole

I dropped the note letting out a scream filled with heartbreak and fury.

Laruels point of view:

It had been five years and I was finally freed of the accusation of stealing the diamonds after the museum received the money from the insurance policy.

It was hard to get over the fact that my mom was dead even though I didn't like her for making me leave she was still my mom but I was back as an assistant DA and I also had a secert project that I was working with.

Nicole's point of view:

5 years 3 months 2 days 6hrs 4 minutes and 33 seconds

It has been five years since I stepped foot in starling city oliver was already back he is the hood running around being a guardian protecting the city.

Little did he know that I would soon join his crusade I am not the same person from when I left I just came from a place worse than hell and now I have to try and pick up the pieces and mend what I can.

I'm in my suit it's black with diamonds and a gold plating I have a mask and a blond wing protecting my identity the first thing was to draw out the hood the first night and I got into contact the first thing I could say was hi ollie.

Sara's point of view:

5 years later