chapter 8

Sara's point of view:

I woke up with a gasp what the hell I whispered I was in a room filled with white walls if it wasn't​ for the lack of smell from the medince I'd think I was in the hospital.

I slowly forced myself into a sitting position I noticed that I was very weak what did I do last night I whispered I jumped when I heard a door opened oh my god it worked came a voice Ollie I whispered Oliver walked straight to me and pulled me into a tight hug before I could say anything I felt olivers shoulders shaking that's when I realized he was slightly crying.

Ollie I whispered again rubbing how back running my hands threw his hair anything I could do to calm him down.

It took a little bit before Oliver pulled back from my embrace god you have no idea how good it is to see you Whispered Oliver confusing me I just saw you in the hospital I said Oliver's face fell Sara it's been a year since you died said Oliver I died I whispered ya you did and it's all my fault whispered Oliver making me mad Oliver Steven queen you listen to me and you listen to me carefully what happened with dark was not your fault and I do not I reapt do not blame you I said whipping his tears away.

That's not what Nicole said said Oliver She blammed you I whispered yes she did and I can't find her said Oliver wait if I'm dead how am I here now I asked noticing Oliver wasn't looking at me in the what did you do I said I had a friend help me bring you back said Oliver I noticed a new tattoo on my arm what this come from I asked it's how we brought you back said Oliver wait if I've been dead for a year what happened to my family I asked my heart stopping when Oliver shook his head I don't know whispered Oliver

laurel's point of view:

I approached Barry, and asked if he and the team would help me find a killer in a cold case that I have. Barry: How old of a cold case? Laurel: at least five to six years. Barry: Where was this? Laurel: Here in Central City. This was when I once lived here in Central City with my Mom. I was going on a date with someone who is now dead. But, this was when the particle accelerator went off the first time, and when I woke up, I had a police detective at the side of my bed, claiming that I killed my mom, when I have no recollection of that night, I almost had to go to prison for it. And I want to finally want to find out who killed her. Barry: wow, you had a hard time when you were in Central City. Laurel: You have no idea. Barry: I will help you if only this means that we can spend more time with each other. Laurel: Anything can happen.

Olivers point of view

Sara is alive I could not believe that she is, I was so excited but now I had to reunite her with her family but where could I find Nicole if I knew her which I do then she does not want to be found. Sara said that she had a way to find her something to do with her mind I don't know, I think their meta-humans but I could be wrong Nicole never really talked about what happened that night. Gosh all I could think about was her and how she was doing I haven't seen her since the night that-that sara died.