(5) Percabeth One-Shot

i wanted to make a one shot bc of the song. the song in this one is "As Long as I Have You" by dove cameron. tbh dove cameron is one of my favorite people ever!! okay so this song is so beautiful so go listen to it. 🙂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1GT4gmqdwtk <another version of it

Thalia POV

My hunters and I were visiting Camp Half-Blood this week. Thank the gods it was the week of the Talent Show! They started it because of a certain Apollo child (*cough WILL SOLACE cough*) wanted to perform since they didn't get to perform a lot at camp.

It was lunch time, so I left the hunters explore and do whatever, while I went to the Dining Pavillion. I walked over to the Zeus table and sat next to Jason who was alone. (A/N 🎶All by his self... don't wanna be all by his self🎶 ok I'll just go away now)

"Hey little bro," I said as I put my arm on his shoulder.

He jumped because I scared him and said, "Thalia!!" And gave me a hug. "What are you doing here?" He said.

"Visit with the hunters you know.. Also came for the Talent Show," I said.

"I heard Percy is performing," Jason said.

"Wow, Kelp Head can sing?" I said.

"I hope so," He said. I laughed.

"I'm gonna go say hi to Annabeth, Nico, and Percy," I said.

"Bye, see you later," He said.

I walked over to the Poseidon table. I shocked Percy on his arm and yelled, "Kelp Head!" He jumped and turned around.

"Pinecone Face!" He said and hugged me. I sat down.

"So.. a little birdie told me you were performing tonight," I said. He blushed and scratched the back of his neck, something that I do. We get it from our parents the "Big Three," Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades.

"Well I am performing..." He said.

"Nervous?" I said. He nodded.

"Well I hope to see you fail- I mean succeed!" I said and he glared at me.

I went to the Hades table and sat across from Nico.

"Hey Death Breath," I said. He looked up and a little smile crept along his face.

"Oh hey Pinecone Face," he said.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" I said and flipped my long hair that I DON'T have.

"Ya sure, whatever," he said.

"How rude," I said and shocked his hand. He flinched and shadow- travelled away. Dam, I wish I could do that. That would be perfect for awkward situations. Ha dam, dam wall. Zoë. Nooooo. I miss Zoë. STUPID HERCULES. Sorry, stupid ADHD.

I went over to the Athena table and hugged Annabeth around the neck.

She turned around and yelled, "THALIA!!" She threw her arms around me and I hugged her back.