you bring him home

a/n: to remind you, you have an older sister and an older brother

You and Luke had just spent christmas in Sydney with the Hemmings, now you were bringing Luke home to the town you grew up in, to your childhood home. It was a small town, but sometimes that was a nice getaway from the busy city, and you were excited to show Luke where you grew up. You knew some of your best friends from your childhood were home for the holidays too, so you couldn't wait to introduce Luke to them.

"We're here!" You said as Luke pulled into the driveway of your house.

You and Luke stepped out of the car, "So this is where you grew up?" Luke said smiling down at you, putting an arm around your waist and pulling you close. "Yep!" You said. You gave him a peck on the lips and then ran inside.

"(Y/N)!" Your mother said coming to give you a big hug. "Where's Luke?" She asked. "Bringing in the bags"You said as Luke stepped in with two large suitcases, and two carry-on bags, and your purse. You giggled as you could tell it might have been a bit much for him.

"(Y/N) you know where your room is" Your mom said. You grabbed two bags, and led Luke to your old room. It was in the basement so you two would get to be alone ;)

You walked into the room, and you saw all of the 5SOS posters plastered to every surface. Along with multiple pictures you had printed yourself, many of just Luke. "Oh my god. Luke...." You said, cupping your hands over your mouth. Luke burst into laughter. "I was a crazy fan girl, stop." You said laughing too. Luke doubled over. "Sorry." You said still laughing. "What's there to be sorry about?" Luke said. "I think it's pretty cute." He put his arms around your waist and kissed you.

"Lets go upstairs and see my siblings." You said, taking luke's hand and guiding him upstairs. "(Y/S/N)!" You said running to your sister and hugging her. "(Y/N)!" She said. "Luke!!" She gave Luke a hug. "Hey (Y/S/N)" Luke said hugging her back. "Where's (Y/B/N)?" You asked. You were a bit nervous about your brother, he was really overprotective and you weren't sure how he felt about Luke.

"I don't know. But Luke, i'm going to be in L.A soon, tell Calum to hit me up." Your sister laughed. "Tell him yourself, I'll give you his number." Luke said. "Also, I listens to Sounds Good Feels Good B-Sides and Rarities, and Story of another Us and Space Between A Rock And A Hard place are actually my favorite songs." You sister said, sounding like a fan girl. "Thanks" Luke laughed.

Your brother emerged from around the corner. "Hey Luke." He said, even with Luke's height your brother was taller. You were always a bit jealous, your sister and your brother were tall but you got the short end of the stick, lol punny.

"Hey (Y/B/N)" Luke said giving him a bro hug. You cringed at Luke's awkwardness, and let out a small giggle.

--

The next day you decided you would spend the day showing Luke around the town and introducing him to some of your childhood friends. "Okay first, you're going to meet my best friend from when I was younger. I'm going to warn you, she was always a huge fan of 5SOS." You said to Luke as he drove down the street.

He followed your directions, and you pulled into the driveway of her house. You had spent so much time there throughout middle school and high school, memories were flooding in.

As soon as you knocked the door swung open. "(Y/N)!" She squealed hugging you tightly. "(Y/F/N)" You squeaked back. "Luke, this is (Y/F/N)" You said. "Hi!" Luke smiled. "Hi!" Your friend said. You could tell she was trying to keep from completely fan-girling over him. "So he's definitely off the market?" Your friend said giggling at you. "Definitely." You said and kissed him. You and Luke spent a couple hours with her, and then headed to the next destination.