First Day(New Version)

Sorry for the long update, but here is the new version of the book being rewritten.

Shiro's POV

             I woke up when Sebastian knocked on my door to wake me up for my first day at Archery Private Academy for the Arts and Extraordinary."Master Shiro breakfast is ready and the school uniform is on your closet door." I never really liked school uniforms so I had a different uniform made. The uniform had a navy blue suit shirt and a black jacket on top. My pants were black skinny jeans with rips on the knees and the calf. The shoes were ankle high black converse. " Sebastian please have the limo ready, I'll be down in a little. I grabbed my uniform and went into the master bathroom and took a shower. I exited the shower, dried off and put on my uniform and fixed what I thought needed to be fixed and left the bedroom to get my shoes. I went next door to wake up Haru. Haru is the pet neko that my parents got me for my 9th birthday. "Haru it's time to get ready, I don't want to be late on my first day of school." Most masters treat neko's like slaves, but I treat Haru like he is my little brother and never goes anywhere without him. "Good Morning ~Master Shiro. I'll be ready in a few minutes."Haru I told you that I don't when you call me master I treat you like my own brother so just call me Shiro.""Okay, mas...um Shiro." I swear it's so hard to be mad at him sometimes. I went downstairs to the dining room and started eating my breakfast along with my caramel cappuccino. (I love sweets.) A few minutes later Haru came down and wearing a black hoodie and some white jeans. "Haru breakfast is on the counter and there is milk if you want any."(Milk is Haru's favorite.) About half an hour later we headed out because I don't like to rely on Sebastian on everything so I cleaned up after myself and Haru. I got in the 3 million dollar limo with Haru and said bye to Sebastian. My driver was a good friend of my parents his name is Daniel. The ride to school was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. We arrived at the school in about 20 minutes or something and the first thing I noticed was how plain and old the school was and how weird the schoolgirl's uniform was. This was a nice first impression.(Note the sarcasm.)I took out my phone and checked the time and found I had about 15 minutes till class started so I went to find the office to get my classes. The officer secretary was painting her nails. "Um... excuse me, but can I see the principle?""~Yes, can I also have your number?"Uh...no and bye." Can't believe she is trying to flirt with a 'student'.I walked past her and knocked on the door with principle labeled on it."Come in.",a deep voice came from inside."You must be the new student Shiro and your pet Haru right?""Yeah, that is us.""Well you will both in the same class and the homeroom you're in is 608B. Hope you enjoy yourself." I have homeroom first and then I have music, following that is archery class, vocal, then I have free periods till like 4 pm. I looked around the school and found room 608B on the left side of the building. Seems like I'm a little late because everyone was already seated and started the lesson. "Sorry to interrupt, but I'm new here. I'm Shiro Yakima and this is my pet Haru Yakima.""Ah, so your the new students, well I'm your teacher and welcome to class 608B. Please introduce yourself to the class." "Hi, I'm Shiro Yakima and this is my pet Haru Yakima, nice to meet you." I did the 90 degree bow and the teacher pointed to a seat in the back of the classroom and also gave me the work I have to make up. It was all work I already knew all the answers so I did all the  work due today and all the make-up work and handed it in at the end of class. The teacher seemed shock that I completed all the assignments so quickly and got them all right. Haru seemed to have a little trouble so I told him to move closer and stared to help him on the make up work till he understood and completed the rest himself. The bell rang and I headed to my next class music. Just like homeroom I finished everything quickly went to a private music booth and created and new song for my next album release. Finally the bell rang signalling the end of class and went to my next class archery, then finally vocal before my free periods. I felt like I was being watched, but ignored it. I went to the dance room making the shades where closed an the door locked. I started practicing a new dance I didn't even notice that Haru had followed me in. He knew about this secret so I didn't really mind. I had him dance with me sometime for fun, but he was getting better so yeah. 

Haru's POV

     I followed Shiro to the dance room reserved. I thought he noticed me following, but I guess he didn't because when he turned he looked shocked for a second before composing himself. After dancing with himself for a few minutes he pulled me on to the dance floor as well. Me and Shiro he has been dancing and practicing for years, but I will never be as good as Shiro, but he is really patient. I could tell I was getting better at dancing and Shiro seems really happy whenever he is dancing because when he was younger Maria Shiro's mom loved dancing and singing. He would always copy her whenever he sees her. I got tired after a few dances so I went out to get water for me and Shiro after he is done. Seems like I forgot to lock the door because when I got back there was a whole crowd by the door and a sh!t load of phone out recording him. Oops...."Excuse me I need to pass please." I was almost there before I was pushed down on the ground be a group of girls wearing slutty clothes.(Excuse my language. -Haru) That seemed to get his attention because he suddenly stopped what he was doing and sent everyone a glare. He jogged up to be and helped be up before glaring harder at the group of girls that pushed me down to the ground.

Slutty Girl- ~Hey handsome wanna ditch and hook up at my place?

Shiro-Who the hell are you and who are you calling a slave you whore!?

Stacy- I am Stacy and I was talking about that neko of yours. Neko are only used as slaves nowadays only." (No offense to anyone whose name is Stacy. Not that anyone is going to read this book.) And I am not a whore everyone wants me so you should too.

Shiro- Sorry, but I am not interested and also you are in my own private area that I signed up for the next 2 weeks, SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY STUDIO!

    Shiro can be really mean and scary when he is angry so i tend to stay on his good side more than his band side to avoid all this. That bitch deserves that anyways. She pushed me down and now my tail hurts.(His tail is very sensitive.)I was dragged literally out of my thoughts because that bitch still had the nerves to touch me no less DRAG me out the door.

"Where the hell do you think you are taking Haru to you little ass bitch?" If i didn't mention yet Shiro is taller than Stacy as well as me.

"Bringing him with us of course, cause after all slaves shouldn't be bothering the master when they are busy with something."

"He stays and you leave or else you will regret touching MY neko! and go find other boys to hook up with or fuck cause you aren't my type not even close so ~by."

He said I was his. I am so happy right now. After they all left Shiro had me and him practice a few more dances before leaving the studio and calling Daniel. Today wasn't so bad, but Shiro is really going to be tired today since he still has papers to sign and company collaborations to complete. Yes, Shiro is a business man if you didn't read the into and yes he already graduated high school and collage, just giving them a long term visit to cure his pain.

If you are the readers who read to this point so far CONGRATULATIONS you read the new revised version of the book. If you where waiting for the new revised version sorry for the long wait. I am also doing self promotion so if you didn't already please check out my other book Betrayed: Son of Chaos. Updates might take long because I often have writers block, but I am always open to new ideas and opinions. Thank you so much for those who read this book and my others.