#28: 4OU Show

It was the day of the show. Ethan and Grayson were getting ready for rehearsals. They have been preparing for the past four days. After Ethan's little speech to Grayson, Grayson had changed so much. He was now more productive. He would be up early, ready to film and edit. He would rush to get the equipment. He was so much better! But at night...

At night, he would cry himself to sleep. He would be in the shower for an hour and a half. He would lie in bed staring at the ceiling. Grayson would stay awake until early hours in the morning. He would constantly be saying Lily's name in his sleep. He would call her name. He may act like he's getting better, but they are fake smiles.

They were sleeping after hours of rehearsals. They woke up an hour before they had to be at the venue. That gave them plenty of time to get themselves ready and to be at the venue before the doors open. They were rushing around their apartment as they got ready.

They arrived at the venue and sat in their changing room. They went on their phones on Social Media. They went onto Twitter to tweet out to the fans coming to the show. They looked outside to see all the fans flooding through the door. 

It was time...

***

Lily was at the venue with her best friend. They were waiting outside in the long queue. They had arrived 15 minutes after the doors opened so they wouldn't have to stand up too long. They made their way into the venue and found the perfect spot. It was on the left side of the stage. They waited for about 5 minutes until the screen came on, showing the twins. The crowd exploded with screams and squeals.

Finally, the show started. It was an amazing experience. Lily enjoyed every minute of it. She felt so happy! She had completed one of the things on her bucket list. She smiled and laughed as she watched them doing what they love. She had never felt so happy.

It was time for another activity to see who was the better twin. They had cake and a sling shot. Ethan was going first. He stood in front of the white cloth that was on stage. Grayson had a cake in his hand as he faced the audience.

"Ethan?!" Grayson asked, his voice projected by the microphone. "What is my favourite colour?" He asked. Lily smiled as she remembered the video they had filmed in her dream. She started giggling as she remembered what the three of them looked like after.

"I know this!" Ethan said with a smirk on his face. "Green!"

Grayson looked out to his fans and sighed. "Yeah! Next question! What colour boxers am I wearing?" He asked. Ethan froze. He was silent for some time while he thought of an answer. Grayson was smiling like an idiot as he waited for a reply.

Grayson looked out into the crowd and looked at his fans. Until he made eye contact with Lily. He froze. His heart fluttered at the sight of her. His smile grew wider. Lily smiled at him. 'Her smile is so beautiful ' he thought.

He turned to Ethan when he heard the crowd laughing. Ethan was trying to suppress his laughter. "I'm guessing... red?"

Grayson smiled as he placed the cake in the sling shot and fired at Ethan. It hit him in the face. "Nope! They're black!" Grayson said the correct answer. The show continued and, eventually, they were both covered in cake. The went to take a shower while the audience watch a small clip. 

They reappeared and they began a  Q&A from Twitter. The show was going great! Until Lily felt like she was suffocating. She tried to take in as much oxygen as she could, but her lungs were failing her. She started hitting her friend's arm in panic, trying to get her attention. Her friend looked at her in shock.

They began to make their way through the crowd and out the doors. But the audience was so big, they could hardly move from their spot. Eventually, Lily dropped to the floor. People started surrounding her. The twins had paused the show and got off stage. They ran to Lily to see if she was alright. But when they got there, Lily's friend was yelling at everyone.

"MOVE! GIVE HER SOME ROOM!" Her friend yelled. She was on the phone to someone while trying to get Lily out. This time, the crowd all parted to allow them to get through. Grayson started to panic. He was sure he was having a panic attack. He watched as the woman of his dreams was being dragged out the show.

He turned to Ethan, breathing heavily. Ethan tried to calm him down. "That's Lily! She came to see me perform! And now she's being rushed to the hospital! I've lost her one too many times! I can't lose her again! I care about her way too much! I love her! I couldn't live with myself if something bad happened to her! She's been through so much! I'm scared!"

"Gray!" Ethan grabbed him by his shoulders. "She'll be fine! You will find her again and then you'll speak to her! You'll find her again! I promise". They hugged before walking back on stage. They continued with the show and the M&G. But the thought of Lily didn't leave Grayson's mind.

After the show, they went back to their apartment. Grayson lay in bed and thought of Lily. He was hoping, wishing, pleading she will be fine. He cried as he a sad thought crossed his mind: what if something bad happened, like, she died?

Soon, he fell asleep. Lily being his last thought.