Start 1

"Hurry, quick! Nightpelt and Softwing have started kitting!" Calls Honeypelt to Leafstorm and Birdheart who grabbed a few herbs before rushing out of the medicine cat den, Leafstorm's thick and fluffy tail swishing behind her and accidently hitting Brightstar in his face.
Honeypelt lead the way to the nursery, her unstead and usually shaky paws powerfully pushing her forward, where Nightpelt was howling our in pain while Softwing was breathing quickly and worried toms and She-cats were gathered closely around them
"Breath! Slow and deep, you don't want to die before the kits get here now do you?" Jokes Leafstorm after rushing to Softwing side and making her chew on some poppy seeds.
"Never mind them dieing let's just consern on making sure the kits don't die first!" Snaps Birdheart while approaching Nightpelt and doing the same to her, unlike her outside in Birdhearts core she can be soft and delecate.
"Please, if you could, get away from the kitting She-cats while they kit!" Shouts Honeypelt before the toms and She-cats clear away.

Nightpelt and Birdheart gave birth one kit each, both born on the exact moment.
Nightpelt's kit was dark black with bright brown eyes and well-built while Softwing's kit was golden with energetic yellow eyes and a peach nose, he was smaller and more weak but full of energy.
"Looks like we've got two healthy kits!" Announces Honeypelt before walking off to help hunt prey.

"What's going on?" Asks Swiftpaw to Leopardpaw while all the cats gather for a clan meeting.
"We have recently had two new kits brought to us and I believe this is a sign and blessing from Moonclan so with their blessing, from this moon forward these kits shall be known as Shadowkit and Lionkit!" Announces Brightstar while the other leaders meow in understanding and most of the clan repeat the names.
"Why don't we get cool names like that!" Complains Swiftpaw to Leopardpaw while he listens intently.
"Talk for yourself!" Whispers Leopardpaw back, his eyes fixed on Brightstar and his posture similar to that of a fully-grown and proud warrior already despite Leopordpaw being a whole moon away from even attempting the warrior assesment.
"We would also like to welcome two new apprentices, Ashkit and Darkkit come here!" Calls Brightstar, his strong muscles outlined by his black pelt with his wise green eyes shining with wisdom.
Darkkit trots proudly to him while Ashkit stumbles and rolls infront of him and quickly sits up, unease evident in his figiting.
"Ashkit and Darkkit, from this moon you will be know as Ashpaw and Darkpaw." Announces Lionstar,"Darkpaw your mentor will be Icestar. Icestar, you have always been a brave and smart leader, I can only hope you pass on these qualities to Darkpaw." He continues as Icestar touches noses with Darkpaw.
"Ashpaw, Batwing will be your mentor. Batwing, you are a strong and resilient warrior, I hope you will teach Ashpaw both of these qualities."
Batwing touches Ashpaws nose as he stands proudly and whispers something to Ashpaw.
"Swiftpaw and Leopardpaw will show you to your den." Brightstar explains as the clan meeting ends.

Darkpaw and Ashpaw hop over to Swiftpaw and Leopardpaw,"You do know Icestar's blind right? " asks Swiftpaw as they get close enough to hear eachother.
"Why should that make a difference?" asks Darkpaw smiling as she always does.
"What did he whisper to you? " asks Leopardpaw.
"N..nothing! Just that we're going to be training tomorrow with eachother." He meows trying to sound as happy as possible.
He then stumbles to the den to sleep,"What's his problem?" Asks Swiftpaw.
"He's just not good around new people." Darkpaw says before strutting over to the den as well.
Swiftpaw looks confused at Leopardpaw,"Let's get to sleep, we need our energy for tomorrow!" He says as he leads Leopardpaw towards the Apprentices den and enter it.
As soon as they enter they feel a pair of eyes watching them but they relax and let it follow them.
"Hello Snakepaw, you're still having trouble sleeping?" Leopardpaw asks before curling up next to Snakepaw; the grey pelted Shecat with shining blue eyes.
"Yes. I just can't sleep, I see no point in it!" She says before sighing and walking out of the den.
"You think she's going to asks Icestar if she can stand watch again?" Asks Swiftpaw.
"Who knows, Icestar is getting more and more worried about her and her littermates!" He replies.
"Why? What's up with her littermates?" Asks Darkpaw.
"You see the white Tom with black splodges on his back legs and ear and green eyes next to you?" Asks Swiftpaw.
"Yes. What about him?" Ashpaw now asks.
"Well his name is Windpaw. He doesn't eat much and constantly tries to throw up, that's why he's so weak and skinny." Explains Leopardpaw before placing a paw on Windpaw and feeling his clear bones.
"His littermate, Runningpaw. The black Tom with white splodges and green eyes at the end of the den. He constantly and randomly has a habit of suddenly freaking out and being nervous." Says Swiftpaw.
"What do you mean?" Asks Ashpaw before looking at Runningpaw.
"He's fine one minute but the next he's freaking out about the wind! The medicine cats try to give him berries and seeds to try to calm him but he doesn't like taking them and he gets ill when he takes them." Explains Leopardpaw.
"His littermate, Softpaw doesn't speak, I don't think anyone's heared her talk once!" Meows Swiftpaw as he stares at the tabby Shecat with the dark brown pelt and green emerald eyes laying next to him before sighing, curling up and drifting off to sleep with Leopardpaw follows him. Ashpaw and Darkpaw look at each other before Darkpaw goes to sit outside the apprentice den, while Ashpaw goes trotting out and sitting next to Snakepaw.
"I..I heared about you and your littermates from Swiftpaw and Leopardpaw. Is there anything we can do to help?" Asks Ashpaw, turning to Snakepaw.
"It's ok, we've learned to live with being diffrent. It's just I wish we could not be judged for it! I wish the other clans didn't make fun of it! Sometimes I think life would be better if we'd never existed." Whispers Snakepaw as she looks up at the stars.
"We're all like the stars. Some stars burn brighter than others but inside they're all the same, just because that star isn't as perfect as the next doesn't mean it falls from the sky now does it?" Jokes Ashpaw, finally opening up and making Snakepaw look at him.
"Does it?" He asks again, this time looking longingly into Snakepaw's blue eyes.
"No I guess it doesn't!" Smiles Snakepaw before licking Ashpaw's cheek and walking off to their den leaving Ashpaw frozen.
Darkpaw can't help but laugh at Ashpaw before trotting off to sleep.

The next morning Ashpaw, Swiftpaw, Leopardpaw, Darkpaw and their mentors walk to the training tree.
"Let's work on a injump turn!" Announces Icestar.
They each train and near the end they each go to show of there stuff and what they've learnt.
"Swiftpaw and Snowpelt show us how it's done!" Instructs Icestar.

Swiftpaw full speed runs up to Snowpelt before elegantly jumping and twisting mid jump to paw Snowpelt but as he lands he falls and lands with a thump.
"Stupid kit! Exorb the force!" Snaps Snowpelt before trotting off without even checking to see if Swiftpaw is alright leaving Leopardpaw to help Swiftpaw up.
Leopardpaw then tried it with his mentor, Duskwing but doesn't leap high enough and ends up landing on her. Unlike Snowpelt she just laughes and lets him try it again, he leaps higher this time and almost does it perfectly.
"Darkpaw, your turn!" Announces Icestar.
"About that, Ashpaw and I would like to do it with eachother to see if we can both do it and try to defend while the other does it, would that be alright with you?" Darkpaw confidently asks while Ashpaws ears sink into his head.
"...that would be a GREAT idea!" Shouts Batwing proudly before lightly pushing Ashpaw towards where Darkpaw was getting ready.
They try it once and Darkpaw does it excellently but Ashpaw just sits there, glued to the spot.
"You weren't even trying!" Darkpaw says annoyed before playfully batting his ear.
"Y..you want me to try?" Asks Ashpaw before smiling when Darkpaw nods her head.
Darkpaw leaps again but this time Ashpaw slides down onto his back so his tummy is exposed and as she passes over kicks her for underneath so she is pushed into the dirt. Darkpaw then charges as him leaving him winded but he wriggles out of her grasp and pushes her against the ground leaving her tummy exposed.
"That was really good!" Says Icestar as she approaches them.
"How can YOU tell?" Asks Snowpelt. "I can hear can't I?" Asks Icestar knowing she got the better of Snowpelt before playfully flicking his nose with her tail.

When the raven's heart has been broken and the pumpkin born of fire and frost is cut,when the holly has grown and the claws of a snake are beared , a second prophecy will be enacted and cause hearts to fight, the clan will be destroyed, only a stripe of sun will be able to rebuild the world with her life.

(Yeah....That whole first chapter....Ignore it! I went a tiny bit crazy and decided to compleatly abandon that idea of...well deadpool because...I went crazy. So I guess we'll just have to see what this is going to be now.)