Winds 4

The patrol and the other cats slowly and silently walk into the high path.
"Could you remind me again what makes this place so special?" Asks Darkpaw unsurely as he follows behind all the others.
"As long as a cat from each clan is in here they can not get hurt while sleeping but as soon as you step your paw out, you can." Maplestorm reminds him before yawning.
The cats walk on in silence before a weak sound distracts them.
"Can anyone smell the kittens?" Asks Brambelclaw before checking the scent in the air.
"There is definitely more than one rouge around here, that much I can tell." Whispers Swiftpaw to Leopardpaw before bumping into a firm impassable object.
"Where you going little kit?" Asks the object sweetly.
"I'm going to save two kittens who have been captured by...oh wait, BRIGHTSTAR!" Howls Swiftpaw before dashing away from the still unnamed object and barrelling into Brightstar.
"Brightstar! I found one of the rogues! "
Brightstar howls with laughter, "Oh poor kit! The name's Skip if you must know but please feel free to call me Brightstar again."
Swiftpaw slowly backs up before hitting a object.
"We're you going Swiftfloor!" Laughs the familiar figure of Snowpelt. "Now, now! Stop bullying Swiftpaw! He's only a kit" Skip sweetly says as he walk towards Swiftpaw. "S..stay back!" Swiftpaw says as he bares his teeth and claws.
"Stay away from my clan mate!" Yowls Icespirit as he pounces from the darkness infrount of Swiftpaw, Snowpelt lunges away from Swiftpaw as Brambelclaw follows closely jumping infrount of Swiftpaw and bearing his teeth at Snowpelt.
"Looks like the kitties got some protectors, let me illuminate the situation for you shall I!" Teases Skip as he kicks the wall and rocks fall down, creating holes for the moon to beam its light through.
As the light hits The cats faces they can fully see each other.
One is a tall white pelted tom with brown patches and devilish green eyes standing close to the rock wall and someems quite relaxed. Snowpelt sneers at the group before lunging into Brightstar and taking him by suprise. Icespirit looks back at Swiftpaw before batting away the charging Skip and whispering, "Go! Get the rest of our patrol, we can handle these two!"
Swiftpaw bolts off, his heart beating at an alarming rate.

"Do you really think you cab survive here?" Asks Brightstar worriedly. Skip softly purrs before batting Brightstar's face with his tale, "Of course I can! I practically defeated you all withought even breaking a claw!"
"But you did lose to Icespirit!" Swiftpaw playfully meows to Leopardpaw amusement.
Skip rolls his eyes before turning around and entering the cave.
"So what do we tell the other leaders sir?" Asks Icespirit as the patrol moves on. Brightstar twitches his tail before purring, "I think we'll tell them we've managed to make powerful new allies."

When the raven's heart has been broken and the pumpkin born of fire and frost is cut,when the holly has grown and the claws of a snake are beared , a second prophecy will be enacted and cause hearts to fight, the clan will be destroyed, only a stripe of sun will be able to rebuild the world with her life.