Chapter 2

I decided not to take Lauren's offer as much as I grew to love her I felt like all my stuff was at Stefano's and I wouldn't know how to even pack like what should I take with me that's most important and so on. So I made my way back home with Stefano. "Glad you're coming home with me boo. Sorry that I couldn't see you before. I came to see you the days I could but you were in a coma then..." he relented. "It's fine. I know people can be busy with work." I smiled. "You're the best you know that." he smiled kissing me. I kissed him back. I couldn't understand why everyone said he was so bad he didn't seem like it to me.

"So where do I sleep?" I asked innocently. "Babe there's only one bed so you sleep with me. Hope that's okay..." he said. "It's fine." I said confidently. "Okay as long as you say so we can always go back to where we left off and have some 'fun'." he smirked. "Ooooh I like fun!" I said giggling. "I know you do babe." he said kissing me passionately. I kind of liked it at first then it grew to more and more like making out I guess is what it's called. Stefano started to kiss down my neck which felt kind of good. "mmm babe what are we doing?" I asked. He pulled away. "Oh....you don't remember how it goes do you..." he frowned pulling away. "Babe I don't even know how to shower right or even drive so no I don't remember." I laughed. "Boo...we were going to have sex. I know you don't know what it is but trust me it will feel good.." he said "Okay...." I said as he kissed me more and more.

Soon the deed was done. Stefano was right it felt amazing. "Well now I'm glad I can remember that." I smiled as he stroked my hair. "Me too boo. You're even more beautiful than I remembered you know." he smiled. That trigged something on me.....could this be my first flashback? 

"Mmm...babe I've missed you so much." I said in between kisses. "I missed you too boo so much....you're even more beautiful than I remembered you know..." he said as the kissing continued and as we continued to get undressed. "Mmmhmmm and how many girls did you say it to there?" I asked. "None. I didn't go to see Pia." he laughed at what I said. "Fine. I just assumed you went to see HER." I said pulling away. "Babe don't be like this...." "I can't help it okay? Why the hell do you always chose her over me hmmm?" I said. The flashback ended there. So that's why Pia and I's friendship is interesting....Stefano had already fallen asleep I figured I might as well too but I wondered what in the hell was I doing with this guy or even being friends with Pia...if we were even friends I mean.