Somewhere in Neverland

V.R.

"So the managers for Green Day gave us their numbers along with the members of All Time Low." Ivy announced, sipping her morning coffee. "Here." She handed me two slips of paper.

"Cool, man. I'll probably call the All Time Low guys sometime today, get a bit of information on them and their band." I grabbed a bagel and slipped the papers into my back pocket.

Footsteps interrupted my train if thought. Light, but loud and quick footsteps. Nate.

"YOU GUYS ARE SHITTING ME RIGHT."

"The fuck, Nate."

"DID I OR DID I NOT HEAR YOU SAY YOU WERE TOURING WITH GREEN DAY AND ATL."

"Atl?"

"ALL TIME-FUCKING-LOW."

"Oh, yeah, them. We're touring with them."

"EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO SCREAM."

Nate sprinted back upstairs and immediately called his friend, Mark.

"What's up with him?" I asked Ivy, biting into my breakfast.

"Someone likes All Time Low." She laughed. "I'm gonna wake up the guys and go out to breakfast, you coming?"

"Nah," I sighed. "I've got work to do."

Ivy shrugged and skipped down the hall, knocking on each door.

I punched in the area code, then the remaining seven digits. Alexander Gaskarth.

One ring. Two rings. Three Rings. Half a ring.

"Hello?"

"Oh yes, hi. My name's Vivian, I'm the bassist for Enslave the Empress. It has come to my attention you and I will be touring soon." I stated into the phone with all my confidence.

"Oh! Yes! Well, my name's Alex, lead singer of All Time Low, you already know that, I assume." He laughed.

Ohmygod. His voice.

"Haha, yeah. Well, should we schedule some time to meet up? I've already met Billie Mike and Tré, I just need to meet you and your band, to get comfortable. Is that alright?"

"Of course!" He cheered into the phone. "Well the first concert of the tour is in New York City, so maybe I'll come down a week early to meet you guys, yeah?"

My heart sped up. "Yes! That would be great. Yes. Definitely. See you then!"

I hung up immediately, and slid down the wall in exhaustion and embarrasment.

Footsteps crept down the stairs. "The hell was that?"

I laughed lightly, sliding down farther, so my neck was up against the wall trim, my spine rubbing against the floor, and my toes touching the counter edge.

"Alex Gaskarth." I whispered, half giggling.

"Ohmygod." Nate looked like he had just looked into the eyes of God or something. "I HAVE TO TELL MARK HOLY FUCK."

And once again, Nate ran up the stairs with his quick, light foot pattern.

I picked up my phone once more.

To: Ivy Lux: I just called one of the All Time Low band members, they seem pretty cool- and holy shit is the lead singer adorable

My phone buzzed seconds later.

From: Ivy Lux: ohmygod I know; that Jack guy just texted me, he's such a dork. An adorable dork.

I chuckled to myself and slid my phone across the floor slightly, then rolling on to my side on the wooden floor.

This is going to be good.

(A/N: okay so I just wanted to write my first chapter before I introduced myself. My name's Paxton, I'll be writing Viv's POV's in this story. Tyra'll be writing Alex's POV's and should introduce herself in the next chapter //cough cough Tyra you better see this, cunt. But aye want to take a moment and follow my main wattpad, @panicoutboy that would be gr9. Okay friends thank you for your time have a nice day stay in school dont do drugs and most importantly dont be Robin Thicke that is all good day)