You Are Mine Now

"Your going with me" he said it with his husky voice. He was so close to me, so close that I could feel his minty breath on my skin. I wanted to kiss and feel those reddish lips... wait! what Am I saying!? I have a boyfriend! No! No!

I'm not going with him! I'm not going to let my life behind! I was trying, keyword 'trying' to remove his hand on mine but he was more stronger then me obviously. I was gonna slap him but he grabbed my hand, I could see his muscles tents up and his eyes never left mine. Then I whisper more closer to him "I'm not going with you"

Then he got more closer to my ear and whispered "Bad news for you, you made a promise, human"

Chase Woods was the soon to be alpha of the New Moon pack. Every wolf love him and in the other hand the humans were feared of him.

Celeste Lancaster was one of your typical human, she move with her father and older brother after the death of her mother. She haves whatever a girl could ask: money, greatest friends and a perfect boyfriend that you could ever imagine. But she is scared of losing another person on her life. But what happens when she meets the girls dream bad boy Chase Woods? Is she gonna live her life normal or have another life?