Chapter 2

(April's pov)
I arrived at the lair but soon heard a woman's voice and I turned around and saw the brothers and Raph carrying a woman over his shoulder with a bag on her head but he placed her down and he removed the bag from her head and I saw her hair was dark brown or black with a bright red at the ends but I saw on her shoulder tattoos and I froze and said, "Night?" She looked up at me and smiled and said, "Hey April long time no see!" The brothers looked confused but Master Splinter came in and saw my sis and said, "Midnight is that you my dear?" She looked at him and I saw a spark in her eye and she said, "Splinter is that you wow the stuff dad and creepy gave you change cool." He chuckled but Leo asked what was going on so I started explaining.
(Midnight's pov)
I cracked my back after April told them and Splinter told me the brothers and his story but April looked at me and punched my stomach but I didn't flinch and she said, "And that's for leaving after I left high school." I sighed and told her I was sorry but she asked were I got the money I sent her and said, "Well I joined the army for 4 years and retired and then did boxing then that lead me to MMA fights and retired form that so that's were I got the money." She rubbed her forehead and sighed but she said, "You know for a big sister you love getting into fights well it's almost sun rise you most be tired let's go to my apartment so you can rest." I agreed and told the brothers and Splinter bye and we left after she told Donnie some information.